Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P (2736 Views)

Osun APC Suspends Ex-SSG, Ex-Speaker, 24 Other Aregbesola Allies / Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by zoba88: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
An angry Zambian lady took to Facebook to share photos of a man who wanted to marry her until she found out that the man is a player.According to her,the man slept with 24 ladies in a month.She shared the post in a popular Zambian FB page Mwebantu Zambia and wrote...

'I NEED HELP;

Dear Mwebantu Zambia ,

Kindly hide my ID and expose this man Philemon Phiri a Business man in Lusaka who has factorized with over 24 women in one month.

Mr. Philemon lied to me that he was single and wanted a woman to marry.

He showed me around some of his business not knowing that what he was showing me was for his friends.

This man is a croock and if anyone comes face to face with him again, please walk away.

In the meantime kindly see pictures of all women he slept with in a month.

This man is so deadly and wondering if HIV can end like this.

Ladies expecially take caution of this man.

Thank you'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/zambian-lady-shares-photos-of-man-who.html

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by zoba88: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by Simplyleo: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
He slept with you and 24 others and you are telling us, pls who is exposing who?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by successmatters(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Census counter
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by GOFRONT(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
What sort of fvckery is this??

Baby will you keep kwayet?....Dude is only enjoying sexual exploration with different ladies because he was blessed by Almighty God with rare knowledge of the ladies' Mumu button, which yours is not an exception.....Local girl was played..

Dude's got it....Let him make a maximum use of it. Anybody would have used it...

His record of women which he has bleeped might not be anywhere close to the number of ladies some Nairalander has bleeped...

And who talked about HIV?.....Sh!t is not and can never be a death sentence...

ARVs common everywhere lika paracetamol....And if AIDS happen, then remember that Something else must still kill a Man....

YOLO!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by vastolord4(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
This guy no just get chill.. he is a slay king with good moves.. he doesn't even looks like someone with much cash but slays these ladies back to back without looking back!

To those guys on nairaland saying they dont know if ladies are attracted to them.. this is your answer...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by lilytender: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
zoba88:

.......this man Philemon Phiri a Business man in Lusaka who has factorized with over 24 women in one month.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/zambian-lady-shares-photos-of-man-who.html

The guy has factorized over 24 women in one month, not sleep with. This is the real GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by fiizznation: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't know, but I don't see anything special in sleeping with different women. Like you get an award for that or what? Even before I married my wife, I never followed more than two women. You ain't a bad guy because you sleep with different women. You are just a psycho who is inviting different kinds of diseases to himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by Officialgarri: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
The real GOAT.

I'm sure the ladies are attracted to his wealth
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by BBBmall25: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just Look Out These Furkly Babes This Mofo Is Messing With. Spits!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by thorpido(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy is just 'factorizing' all sorts......fair o,dark o,fine o,aged-looking o.... embarassed
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by thorpido(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy is just 'factorizing' all sorts......fair o,dark o,fine o,aged-looking o.... angry
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by Alwaysking: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stupidity
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by Jerkules: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oshey Facktorizer grin
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by pkang: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
You agreed because of the money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by happybee: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
All those ugly girls wey him dey sleep with don't need money before they lay flat..
Just give them fake attention/love, them fall yakata.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy no send you. He’s living his best life. He is either rich or fun to stay around. Whether he has HIV or not he won’t stop his continuous sojourn into the female anatomy. Lord knows we need more men like this. Too many men are afraid of women and confused on the right seduction moves.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by mrbyron(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
His peni5 mus be very used to vomiting
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by jlinkd78(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Body count
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by MannieA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
The people saying this man is a GOAT are dumb asf.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by 1shortblackboy: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
But what in the world is factorize biko

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by falcon01: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Facebook status update be like
Mr. Philemon was having sex with you an 23 others!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by DaddyMorenike: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
No hatel it's obvious the Bros is sharing something.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by rex444(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na this kind man go dey wish make sex enter Olympic.,......jaki
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Slept Wit Her & 24 Other Ladies In A Month,wishes Him HIV(P by boss1310(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
the man is busy documenting the bodies he has thrown down

(1) (Reply)

Senate Makes Uturn, Disowns Hate Speech Bill, Says It’s Abdullahi’s Idea / The New Meme " NIGERIA HAS FINISHED US " Meme / Coronavirus: A Nigerian Invents Amazing Hand Washing Device- Bank Offers Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.