Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

NYSC: Insufficient NYSC Khaki at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Insufficient NYSC Khaki at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp Kaduna (451 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Insufficient NYSC Khaki at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp Kaduna by Freemanalee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Unconfirmed information reaching me now is that there are insufficient NYSC khaki to go round Batch B stream 2 Corp members at Chikun NYSC orientation Camp, Kaduna.

Please be reminded that the camp just opened for registration and screening on Tuesday 20th August 2019 and today is the last day of the same screening and registration.

Please kindly help corroborate and confirm this story if you are a Niaralander and also presently, a Corper at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp, Kaduna.
Re: NYSC: Insufficient NYSC Khaki at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp Kaduna by frankpro27(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Will be back. FTC. Dedicated to my follow otondos in Lagos camp grin grin
Re: NYSC: Insufficient NYSC Khaki at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp Kaduna by Adesuwa147(f): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Freemanalee:
Unconfirmed information reaching me now is that there are insufficient NYSC khaki to go round Batch B stream 2 Corp members at Chikun NYSC orientation Camp, Kaduna.

Please be reminded that the camp just opened for registration and screening on Tuesday 20th August 2019 and today is the last day of the same screening and registration.

Please kindly help corroborate and confirm this story if you are a Niaralander and also presently, a Corper at Chikun NYSC Orientation Camp, Kaduna.

That's a big lie. There are kits sufficient for everyone in camp they'd bring more if it's exhausted

(1) (Reply)

Join NYSC TV On Whatsapp / Batch C 2019, My Experience / This Training Will Teach You How To Earn Above N100k Every Month Of Your Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.