Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,320 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal (270 Views)

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal / Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal by Citytrend: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Former Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu says the attack on him by some IPOB members in Germany was premeditated as his attackers came with eggs and other things.

The former Senator in an interview with Channels Television at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, upon his return to Nigeria on Monday, said he attended the venue upon an invitation.

“I left Nigeria on Friday to attend the program. So, on Saturday afternoon I was informed that the place is full and that the Mayor of the City was seated already. I didn’t want to keep anybody waiting so I had to rush down to the venue.

“When I got there, I saw a lot of Igbo people and I was excited, I came out of the car and wanted to say hello and exchange pleasantries with them.

“I saw a lot of people wearing IPOB emblems and shirts standing at the entrance of the venue. So, one of them accosted me and said we didn’t do much when the Operation Python dance took place in the South East.

“So, I told him to let me exchange greetings with the people, then I can come back to explain to him later. So he held my hand, I now removed my hand and started greeting other people.

“At that point, the organisers noticed what was happening, they attempted to resis them and a fight ensued.”

Ekweremadu said he has however forgiven his attackers although he noticed that those who attacked him are misdirected, misguided fellows.

Channels Tv
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/08/20/video-how-i-was-attacked-in-germany-ekweremadu-narrates-ordeal/amp/
Re: VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal by Citytrend: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin
This is one assault too many. South East politicians has never been this United because of this very incident. I'm sure they would be asking who knows who is next in their heart. Good for our politicians for once.
other geopolitical zone should follow suit

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal by Biafrannuke: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
The only consolation he'll get is to make sure his colleague saboteurs get their own reception outside the zoo so he doesn't bear the lesson alone.
Re: VIDEO: How I Was Attacked In Germany, Ekweremadu Narrates Ordeal by orisa37: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
The Lord(Law) will fight for you.

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Former EFCC And EFCC Suspect / New Cabinet: ADP Queries Buhari For Excluding Opposition Parties / Interview: “germans Made No Arrests” – Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.