Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt (32095 Views)

Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Oceannaagent: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Oluwo1: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
opportunities12:
shocked

Imagine the level at which this nation is being milk dried by our politicians

I think Donald Duke is still 1 of the best governor in Nigeria history. Come to think of it, if the guy embezzled I dont think he'll be owing anybody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by lagdmark(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
freeze001:
Ewo! Hope he can sort it out...

I wonder though, does cross river not pay him ex-governor retirement benefits? He should have set up a payment plan and avoided judicial escalation/embarrassment.
Most politicians and so called big-men in Nigeria don't even bother themselves about any embarrassment, because the
Poor citizens will still worship them anyways.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Commentor: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:
What collateral do these guys use?

Their names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Stillthebest: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
kiss

They always don't care about the properties. It is just a bargain. Let me steal #20B when I'm exposed, may be, just may be, then I go to court use #1B for case settlement, and another #10B as float nd bail conditions.

Letting go of one or two property out of about 20 won't be a problem.

That's the gimmick...

There's no politician in Nigeria who's not a thief. The One who gets on the national Tv to abuse his fellow politicians as being corrupt hasnt just got enough opportunity to steal more than them!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by DameB(f): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Their names.

AMCON had better sold their names then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by DexterousOne(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
oka4ugoo:
These are people who wants to be the President and Governors of States in this country. The likes of Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil dem) Bankrupt broke ass niggas na dem go enter seminars dey dish out bunkum in the name of motivational nonsense. Indeed Nigeria is hopeless.

Hopeless and finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Cherrybae(f): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please when does this happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by DexterousOne(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
lagdmark:

Most politicians and so called big-men in Nigeria don't even bother themselves about any embarrassment, because the
Poor citizens will still worship them anyways.

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:

He used the house as collateral, read before commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by LewinskyMon: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by sylve11: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwo1:

I think Donald Duke is still 1 of the best governor in Nigeria history. Come to think of it, if the guy embezzled I dont think he'll be owing anybody.

to an extent, your're right. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by NnamdiN: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ask these same fooools for ordinary 10 million, they'd ask you to bring hair from your grandpa's anaal cavity as collateral, na Nigerian politicians fit una grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by salford: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:
All you need is to be a political office holder.
Now that he is no more in government, guyman cant even turn 1 naira to 1naira and 25 kobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by salford: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

They always don't care about the properties. It is just a bargain. Let me steal #20B when I'm exposed, may be, just may be, then I go to court use #1B for case settlement, and another #10B as float nd bail conditions.

Letting go of one or two property out of about 20 won't be a problem.

That's the gimmick...

There's no politician in Nigeria who's not a thief. The One who gets on the national Tv to abuse his fellow politicians as being corrupt hasnt just got enough opportunity to steal more than them!
exactly. one property out of several.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by gulfer: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Meanwhile, I'm owing someone ordinary N20k and he's threatening me angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
How can you call urself a Billionaire When u have Half a billion naira problem u haven't resolved. If i hear nairaland call this kind people "billionaire business tycoon" again,I go transfer person slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Princeofasia: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
this is chicken change for don duke na. money wey no reach one of him ferrari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by cenaman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
KanuSE:
Handsome thief. grin
How does oweing dept make him a thief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by cenaman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
opportunities12:
shocked

Imagine the level at which this nation is being milk dried by our politicians
how does his debt affect the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Eteka1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
This is the simplest way to become a billionaire here
First make some few billions anyhow

Have some friends in the banks

Float some stupid company

Use the company as collateral and take more billions 5 times the company value ...find ur friend like 20%

Leave the dead company for amcon float new ones and do the same thing

Uncle jumor ibrahim and ifeanyi uba (this one no dey find the friend anything )are experts here
Bad sharp guy, lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by katlord(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:

Dey there naaaa

Make some cash or name befriend the Bm or big account officers and you're sure of getting the millions and billion loans anyhow. This is Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Oluwakapable(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Its well ooo... DD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by katlord(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Their names.

Hahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Corehustler(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Just better your own live and move on. This men no get mercy, they are worse than the devil himself.
dynicks:
This people just wan finish us for this country....

Just milking the country anyhow via every opening..

Mouth oo!
Ears oo!
Nostrils o!
Butt hole oo!
Vjay hole oo!
Sweat pore holes o!

ND I see no mercy in sight!!....lots of vultures ND hyenas everywhere..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by seborrhic: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
freeze001:
Ewo! Hope he can sort it out...

I wonder though, does cross river not pay him ex-governor retirement benefits? He should have set up a payment plan and avoided judicial escalation/embarrassment.
It's greed.
The reason I am not totally swayed by this judgement is that there are so many like him all over our political and economic space, masquerading as multimillionaires and billionaires while in truth they are just opportunities and influence peddlers and milking banks with the influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by MobilityExpress: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
See the person who want to become Nigeria's President. He will just use debt to kill us finish
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by DameB(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lucid1:

He used the house as collateral, read before commenting
I meant him & those owing billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:

I meant him & those owing billions

Okay. No hurt intended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by proftwinnie10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
All of them dey owe bank.
He is not the only one. Those that have not been summoned know how they grease the bank executives palm.
Nigeria, where anything goes.

--------------------------------------------------
My signature sells like gold.
Take a look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt by DameB(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lucid1:

Okay. No hurt intended
smiley Non taken

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.