Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers (41797 Views)

Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by successmatters(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
ledaman:
Am very sure you said this base on your hatred for him, because he was amongst the best governors that performed excellently.

Best governors that owed workers for over a year?
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Putinofrussia: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Biritiko:
This man will soon fill the front page of nairaland and newspapers when he start his work.
I know him well well. man is never afraid to take drastic steps.
he is never afraid to do things that have never been done before even if it will spark up controversy.
I like him though.
He plunged Osun into debt.
I must confess,he used the debt judiciously.I was surprised when I visited Osun state about one month ago.I really enjoyed the freedom park.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
StOla:
If you are not a staff of the ministry or a former minister of such portfolio, you ought not to have any knowledge of your ministry.

There is no academic qualification that gives knowledge of ministry.

What is important is that you have the administrative and managerial experience.
Sometimes in ur quest to defend the indefensible, u end up sounding "dense".
So since a minister ought not to have prior knowledge of his ministry, a carpenter can as well be appointed the minster of health, or a pharmacist appointed the minister of finance or even a businessman appointed minister of justice!!!
It doesn't matter right? As long as they hv administrative & managerial experience! undecided
Chai! Who did u people this thing? cry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by ledaman: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
successmatters:

Best governors that owed workers for over a year?
I was in Osun state for 3yrs such didn't happened!
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by successmatters(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
ledaman:
I was in Osun state for 3yrs such didn't happened!

Maybe as soon as you left.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by comradewanle(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bad guy....pretending as if you don't know anything but knows all. Hope his statement will not make those senior officers misbehave. I dey watch.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by successmatters(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Sometimes in ur quest to defend the indefensible, u end up sounding "dense".
So since a minister ought not to have prior knowledge of his ministry, a carpenter can as well be appointed the minster of health, or a pharmacist appointed the minister of finance or even a businessman appointed minister of justice!!!
It doesn't matter right? As long as they hv administrative & managerial experience! undecided
Chai! Who did u people this thing? cry

You should have asked him why he send his relatives to see a doctor when they are sick. He should have sent them to his banker to treat them.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Dinsulator(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] not thing kuku concern me

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by MobilityExpress: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Aregbe dey work oo. Only critics blinded by hate would say aregbe no craze in terms of work. He loves taking some drastic crazy radical initiatives. The ministry should get ready for this radical Aregbe

You mean crazy radical initiatives like forcing hijab on Christian missionary schools in Osun? grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Afonja007: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Aregbe dey work oo. Only critics blinded by hate would say aregbe no craze in terms of work. He loves taking some drastic crazy radical initiatives. The ministry should get ready for this radical Aregbe
una don start again na so una talk say America dey look for fashola so he can become their president undecidedwhere is aregbesola's moshood abiola cargo airport for osun ?how about his opo imo ?how about fashola's and his rocket science? undecidedowon basket mouth don dey lick again angry
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by blackboy2star(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
I hope he won't introduce opon imo to them. Jokes apart, he tried.

WiLdFLame:
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by visionex: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
StOla:

The President's choice of minister is the prerogative of the President.

Whenever your party PDP gets back to power, you can select the kind of competent men and women that ruined Nigeria for 16years.
You own APC party is the worst we have already counted 6 years of ruin
We cannot afford your own ruin capacity beyond this tenor
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Enemyofpeace: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
It is finished!

See as mana Nkiru ringtones loud reach my bedroom, like sey wetin she dey chop pass her husband prick and no be sey she dey enjoy am o, she just wan take the yeye ringtones do notice me because she know sey my dominique no dey house tonight. Abeg who get cotton wool make I take block my ears. Foolish woman wey still dey chew prick like under 16.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Bigseven(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ha. I hope he will not coman cancel all the recruitement in progress of the ministry.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Danwakae(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
sogodihno:
I am waiting for ipob piglets to come and wail, one is already wailing above me. All of una go dey alright last last.

I believe in Aregbesola, the guy dey work

He has made it clear that He gat no Idea on the ministry yet people like u r not talking on how to correct the cheat in the system...it's very bad...Nigerians could have gotten the best from him if he was given a ministry according to his area of concentration. That is the reason why we are blessed with alot of resources yet our people are still sufering, that is the reason why we have alot of professors but yet we still import toothpicks... May Allah give our leaders the knowledge to lead us right....Amin.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by yusuf0876(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
successmatters:

Maybe as soon as you left.
pple keep spreading rumours,he paid level 1 to 7 their complete money,8 to 11 75% of their money,12 upward he paid half of their salary,and I think that only happened during his second tenure in office, though I will only agree that in an ideal government it's nt supposed to be so.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Bluebolt: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
StOla:

The President's choice of minister is the prerogative of the President.

Whenever your party PDP gets back to power, you can select the kind of competent men and women that ruined Nigeria for 16years.
My dear people of Niger dont like people like dt man ooo as him no telling them lies which is their favourite meal. Its even obvious how they are already seriously missing those days of...........
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Square peg in round hole!
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by olajizz01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
True talk,the man wouldn't sleep because of work,I could remembered when he was going round the length and breath of Osun with heavy hammer in the dead of the night to see whether the road under construction by some contractors could stand the test of time.

Hence, we called him the father of modern Osun because the road in our LGA were grade A,one of this road by through my house, after 6yrs of being construted,whenever it rained,it always looked as if it was constructed yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by shineeye1: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
I can't believe you want to compare this failed system to Trump adminstration
demolinka:

No worry him go surprise u...see as novice Trump dey lift America? Na so
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by ramatintin(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
successmatters:

What is important is that he's an incompetent man to make the list.
100mb makes some of u guys here spew rubbish.before getting into politics aregbeshola has been a successful person n more competent than your state governor.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by andrecamcam(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
I just said the same thing few hours ago. During the inauguration was my first time hearing about ministry of interior!
what is it about? I'm sure most nigerians know
Another avenue for looting
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by olajizz01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:

You mean crazy radical initiatives like forcing hijab on Christian missionary schools in Osun? grin
Who is forcing hijab on who,the issue started since oyinlola's regime,muslim students have every right to put on their hijab because its part of their fundamental right,(right to any religion) and as far as it is concern,those schools were owned by govt not any church or mosque(the structures and payment of teachers salaries)the case has been settled by competent court and if you are not satisfied, you can appeal.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
I hope he won't bring his passion into the ministry. Hi jab passion undecided
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
I hope he won't bring his passion into the ministry. Hijab passion undecided
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by JobsandSchools: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good for him. He better start
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by chinchum(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
What is really important is your managerial skill and commitment to get things done.

I have seen some people making criticisms over academic qualification of the ministers and the allotted portfolio , for most of the ministries I will say it is much ado about nothing.

If we want to follow that weak logic, What is a National or state house of assembly member doing in the chambers making laws when they never studied law in school. Another one is why will someone aspire to be a governor when they never studied public administration.

I know this man is a radical, he is never afraid of making drastic changes to get a different outcome. I hope he gets it right. Prison, and I think immigration are under his ministry, those areas need lots of changes
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by olajizz01(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
salford:

Like opon imo shey, and all those unsustainable O' food, O'security, O' jeun soke etc programs.
The last time aregbe really worked was when he worked as commisioner of works under Tinubu.
Is like you are not from Osun or you have been blinded by hatred.
Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by Identity2018(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Baba Agba His Emeritus Excellency Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola raises both hands in victory sign during a project inspection tour across the state.[img][/img] Irunmole Almighty I Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola raises both hands in victory sign during a project inspection tour across the state GREET you proper

Re: Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers by realoscar84(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okun people say make I tell you Yahaya Bello na 4+4 grin grin grin

fergie001:

Na IGG...we know them!

The reason they should have had portfolios some weeks ago or perhaps plug them to their specialty,maybe Aregbe for Culture!
We have been making such mistakes since 1999.

Na dem sabi...CIC mode activated....

How my Okun people jare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.