Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) (50536 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Jobac: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations the Transformation man! Akwa Ibom state is still missing you.
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by realoscar84(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stop wallowing in ignorance young man. aside Taraba, who told you xtians are the majority in Kogi, Nassarawa and Adamawa? I'm not too keen on issue of religious demography but stop misinforming people please or maybe you should show us the statistic. I guess you know something we don't. .

TooMuchStuff:
Festus Keyamo deserves a full minister of Justice or Police affairs. This embarrassing position is not cool for a very loquacious irritant of his calibre.

Why did Buhari picked 2 Muslims from kaduna, 1 Muslim each from Kogi, nasarawa, adamawa and Taraba where Christians are the majority population of those states??
How would Kano double ministers all be full ministers while most southern states got mere "minister of state"?

This religious imbalance is injustice and provocative.
Imagine FCT with less than 30% Muslims is having 2 Muslims ministers? Same for Agric?

Haba mullah buhari!!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by legitnow: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Akpabio ate with PDP, now eating with APC.

Where is Buhari integrity or was it all hot air?

Buhari too na yam eater?
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by ikhalyfah(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Festus Keyamo deserves a full minister of Justice or Police affairs. This embarrassing position is not cool for a very loquacious irritant of his calibre.

Why did Buhari picked 2 Muslims from kaduna, 1 Muslim each from Kogi, nasarawa, adamawa and Taraba where Christians are the majority population of those states??
How would Kano double ministers all be full ministers while most southern states got mere "minister of state"?

Imagine FCT with less than 30% Muslims is having 2 Muslims ministers? Same for Agric?

Haba mullah buhari!!
Id you don't like the designation go and change it now.
Don't come here and be wailing pls.
Baba ain't in NL

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Omuka: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!
kogi has the highest Muslim population. Please don't just talk, make a reseach first. Ps I'm from kogi state. It is 60 percent Muslim and 40 percent Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Neoteny(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!

You're absolutely daft with your fake census.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by lordsterlin(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by engineerboat(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!

Mumuyamo was placed on silent mode
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by ubox: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Deep inside he ain't a happy man.

He was expecting to be made a full minister for all his efforts at laundering bubus image

grin
Plz what's the difference between a Minister and Minister of State for.... ?
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
This man was selected by the President purely on merits. His track records speak for him. I strongly believe he's going to be the best minister since the establishment of the Niger Delta ministry.
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Princeton92(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
What tha heck is Akpabio's wife doing on that table oo?

MrTrend:

Below is the photo;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/minister-of-niger-delta-sen-godswill-akpabio-resumes-work-photo/

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by McVictorious: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Uncommon looting loading grin
Let me come and b going

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!
cos they pay politics while the Christians attend vigil and rant online
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
The sooner he starts, the sooner he can start chopping money... grin grin grin

Meanwhile, why are there DSS bodyguards inside the meeting room?!

MrTrend:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10079036_MinisterOfNigerDeltaSen_GodswillAkpabioResumesWork_jpg1fd0cb88f11c815d0c0ad369b4c4adfd
>
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sonoyom:
Prosecutor and 'Prosecutee' now eating from the same plate. The looting go massive this time.
Lolz. Anyone who says Hausa-fulani no wise, make im come out. It's a planned work. after they have succeeded in sharing all the juicy portfolios amongst themselves, they left the crumbs for the south.What a disgrace...a whole keyamo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by OmoManU: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

What’s u shallow minded people problem sef

Haba mullah buhari!!
Wetin u shallow minded people problem sef
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by DedeNkem: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
This criminal (Akpabio) was given another avenue to loot more! Chai!
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Taciturn1: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Akpabio was awesome as governor. I was there in Akwa Ibom and saw the immense impact myself.

I was hoping he would be assigned works ministry. But his current appointment could be a blessing to the Niger Delta region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Ayoefa: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!
[/s]
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by GMbuharii: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubox:

Plz what's the difference between a Minister and Minister of State for.... ?

I don't know, thank you
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by suomi: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why they put Akpabio over Keyamo may be that, he Akpabio was once an Executive state governor and in Adminitration, I think he is higher that Keyamo who has not managed resources both human capital and financial, in that magnitude as a former state governor like Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by obailala(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Since these ministerial portfolios were assigned today, one thing has sure been revealed - Keyamo has a large number of deeply bitter haters.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Raypawer(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2019
This Akpabio na Action guy!
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2019
alsudan:
See Keyamo seating beside “Saint” Akpabio like one houseboy.

A Prosecutor now a yes man to a 100 billion naira thief he once prosecuted.

APC I hail!
/
Dictators know how to mess up pretentious social justice warriors.

IBB played the same game with Tai Solarin using the defunct People's Bank of Nigeria in 1989. Solarin's reputation never recovered from the mess.

/
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Jetrue3oo: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2019
alsudan:

APC I hail!

Akpabio didn't steal your father's money nor your state money you idiot
Tinubu did worst and he is still digging lagos with his family lineage
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Rajosh(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba mullah buhari!!
I don't know about the other states but Muslims are the majority in kogi State.
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Jetrue3oo: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2019
DedeNkem:
This criminal (Akpabio) was given another avenue to loot more! Chai!

Na your father be criminal say Akpabio steal from your papa ni or say he steal from your state ni
Na our oil money let him eat as he like fool
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by faksin: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2019
undecided
alsudan:

APC I hail!
[s]
alsudan:

APC I hail!
[/s]
alsudan:

APC I hail!
wailers how e take concern you
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by Akolawole(m): 1:36am On Aug 22, 2019
alsudan:

APC I hail!

Has Akpabio EVER been tried in law court by EFCC?
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by freedomjoshah: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Natasha Akpoti To Empower 5,000 Women And Youths In Kogi.

Full detail at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=513
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by JayB11(m): 2:48am On Aug 22, 2019
realoscar84:
Stop wallowing in ignorance young man. aside Taraba, who told you xtians are the majority in Kogi, Nassarawa and Adamawa? I'm not too keen on issue of religious demography but stop misinforming people please or maybe you should show us the statistic. I guess you know something we don't. .

Apart from Girei, Maiha, Song, Fufore, maybe Jada....tell me another muslim dominated LGAs u knw in 21 LGAs of Adamawa
Re: Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) by alen4smith(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2019
alsudan:

APC I hail!
your hero Wike use to be a minister of state also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo) / Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.