Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Most Undeserving Appointed Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Undeserving Appointed Minister (5413 Views)

History: Dr. Maryam Shettima, 33 Years Old Appointed Minister From Kano / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Obi Should Be Appointed Minister Of Finance In Tinibu Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by focus7: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Op you are completely right.

Oyenma was an error even his own people protested his reappointment.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
What's this one even saying? Of course this is typical of Igbo's they don't sing praise and lick ass like you do in the SW, the fact that they criticized Ikpeazu doesn't mean Osun is better than Abia economically and other wise go and find out
To hell with u and your stupid abia
Are u feeding me
Did Yoruba's beg u to feed them?
If u like b like Dubai, ur fukking problem
Mtchew
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by lilytender: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2019
I go to Ilorin regularly. Instead of going through Ibadan-Oyo-Ogbomoso road, I pass through Osun because I need to do a stopby at Offa to check some family members. Osun schools are not comparable to any state school in Nigeria. Even Lagos schools are coming far behind Osun schools. Osun roads are not comparable to any state's road in Nigeria.

These are physical things that I see, I cannot talk about other things that encompasses governance. So for some people to say that Rauf Aregberascal is not qualified to be a Minister, I think they need to come out of their villages and see that their own governors have totally enslaved them. Use Google before you start your arguments.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

I have inside info about Igbo land and most of them are criminals
U said u lived in imo?
Is it owerri that every young girl and women have turned to prostitute
I had a friend who is Yoruba who went to teach for few months in imsu,he told me that he couldn't believe what owerri was,baby factory and pristitution that's what power all the hotels in owerri
Don't let me go to anambra and abia
Anambra is the drug trafficking capital of Nigeria
Most Igbos businesses are from criminal proceeds
Trust me I have my source
There are some towns in abia and anambra that I personally know,so spare us the apprenticeship bullshit
No be everybody wey dey on nairaland b small boy
You have Intel info but not Intel info about Ogun state that is the human sacrifice headquarters of the world.No week passes with out sad report of human sacrifice coming out from there.You are high on jealousy and cheap oshogbo weed.

2 Likes

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Are u feeding me
Mtchew
Yoruba man is angry at the truth. LOL

1 Like

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
You have Intel info but not Intel info about Ogun state that is the human sacrifice headquarters of the world.No week passes with out sad report of human sacrifice coming out from there.You are high on jealousy and cheap oshogbo weed.
Yam legs
Come to Ibadan at night and see how I price your sisters
Trust me,I'm not an ordinary person
If I should go deep
U will curse me with hatred
Let's leave it at that
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Yoruba man is angry at the truth. LOL
Yam legs
Stop quoting me
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Yam legs
Come to Ibadan at night and see how I price your sisters
Trust me,I'm not an ordinary person
If I should go deep
U will curse me with hatred
Let's leave it at that
How you are pricing HIV/AIDS ?
Keep boasting to your gra..

1 Like

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
How you are pricing HIV/AIDS ?
Keep boasting to your gra..
U mean ur sisters have aids?
Lol
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Yam legs
Stop quoting me
Are you dreaming of the one to harvest .

OGun man!
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

U mean ur sisters have aids?
Lol
where is thunder
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Are you dreaming of the one to harvest .

OGun man!
I'm from ekiti and an atheist
Lol
U people are very funny
A lady is even challenging me
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
where is thunder
Inside your house
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm from ekiti and an atheist
Lol
U people are very funny
A lady is even challenging me
You are proud of it.Satan will show you that he exists sincehe has made you to believe that there is no God.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
You are proud of it.Satan will show you that he exists sincehe has made you to believe that there is no God.
Shut up
I'm yoruba and religion is one of the problems in Yoruba land today
When I found out what imported religion did to my tribe, I rejected it
I even have a christian name
One of the reasons y Yoruba land is not very developed is religion, especially Islam
This is y u guys have reasons to mock Yoruba's and we deserve it
I hate what religion has done to Yoruba land
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by michae1004: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
If I comment now by giving yorubas a dose of their medicine, one chimpanzee looking mod will try banning me.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Bridget95(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Shut up
One of the reasons y Yoruba land is not very developed is religion, especially Islam
There is no way you can fight and overcome Satan without knowing the true God and have his protection.Satan and his legion of demons are on constant work to destroy man. Atheism is an invention of satan to deprive you of knowing God.You must know God first.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by immortalityk: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
There is no way you can fight and overcome Satan without knowing the true God and have his protection.Satan and his legion of demons are on constant work to destroy man. Atheism is an invention of satan to deprive you of knowing God.You must know God first.
OK bye
Thank u
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Very good reply.
Handshake!
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Gandollaar(f): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Base1line:
Obviously you know the truth, saw the truth, too ashamed to object to it but foolishly chose not to be man enough to call out failed Igbo minister n elected officials. Masturbating kii u there !
johnmartus when will you stop smoking oshogbo weed?

1 Like

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by traihit: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's unfortunate how people now turn against each other in this forum

If Geoffrey Onyeama is not doing well, why not blame the president that reappointed him and appointed Aregbesola who knows nothing about his ministry except the one he reads on the newspaper

I mean is this not a foundation for failure

Then when Nigerians apply for job, employers ask for years of experience, is this country not a joke

This attitude will get us nowhere!!!

"when Nigerians apply for jobs, employers ask for years of experience". Nigeria is really a hypocrite of a nation.

1 Like

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by johnmartus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Are you okay how that moniker sound like me.
Gandollaar:
johnmartus when will you stop smoking oshogbo weed?
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Blizzy9ja: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Are u feeding me
Mtchew
E pain you well well... Continue licking ass as usual, their children are studying abroad and coming back to continue where their parents stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Toroso: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Don’t be deterred by those knock yourself out.
michae1004:
If I comment now by giving yorubas a dose of their medicine, one chimpanzee looking mod will try banning me.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Ayed44: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
When you read some posts and comments on nairaland, u would agree with me that some people are supposed to be banned from nairaland. Or better still, nairaland itself is supposed to be banned because nairaland is now gradually posing a major threat to national unity and cohesion.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by adekolaelect(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Is Osun better than Lagos?
see this one OK ask Google .

Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Toroso: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Any reason why ?
Ayed44:
When you read some posts and comments on nairaland, u would agree with me that some people are supposed to be banned from nairaland. Or better still, nairaland itself is supposed to be banned because nairaland is now gradually posing a major threat to national unity and cohesion.
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Base1line: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Igbo apprentice whatever have been churning out billions and there is no single Igbo among the richest man on Forbes list in Afric or Nigeria ?!
God is my witness you deserve to be beaten to death for the nonsense your wrote.
Nothing but death is adequate measure for the lunacy you displayed here and God is my witness.

NOI the colossal failure that will never succeed in anything till her death is who you claim is appointed on merit.
A re we talking about the fat fool that did not save a dime when fuel was over $100/barrel ?!
Please look for a gun load it and kill your father n mother then yourself for making this comment.
Please i have nothing else to argue with you anymore.

Nigeria are doing beta under PDP ?! Pkls where did PDP get all the fools it keep churning out on NL ?
PDP did beta and Nigeria chose someone that rejected 3 thrice just to avoid anything PDP.
I am not sorry to say this but you are indeed a big fool.
End of Discussion.

Blizzy9ja:
Am not Igbo, but the Abia state where Ikpeazu governs is doing well economically than Osun state (I stand to be corrected with facts)

Lemme educate you... I served in Imo state, the average Igbo does not really believe in too much education, all they know is Leave home, travel to other parts, do business, succeed, come home and show us your wealth

Their apprenticeship system has been making millionaires more than even Harvard business school

Is PDP your problem? go and find out Nigeria did better under PDP, people were appointed on merit not as compensation for political loyalty as seen in the recent ministerial appointments were inexperienced corrupt people with cases with the efcc are appointed to head sensitive ministries.

Remember NOI, Adeshina just to mention a few... Nigerians just too mumu
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by ayokellany: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wicked !

Base1line:
Igbo apprentice whatever have been churning out billions and there is no single Igbo among the richest man on Forbes list in Afric or Nigeria ?!
God is my witness you deserve to be beaten to death for the nonsense your wrote.
Nothing but death is adequate measure for the lunacy you displayed here and God is my witness.

NOI the colossal failure that will never succeed in anything till her death is who you claim is appointed on merit.
A re we talking about the fat fool that did not save a dime when fuel was over $100/barrel ?!
Please look for a gun load it and kill your father n mother then yourself for making this comment.

Nigeria are doing beta under PDP ?! Pkls where did PDP get all the fools it keep churning out on NL ?
PDP did beta and Nigeria chose someone that rejected 3 thrice just to avoid anything PDP.
End of Discussion.

Blizzy9ja post=81482407:
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Osaze007: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
immortalityk:

Shut up

I think this is for Igbo who despite being Christian
Katalicks will discriminate Anglickans

Igbo katholics are the problem of Igbo land
Re: Most Undeserving Appointed Minister by Osaze007: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Base1line:

End of Discussion.

Igbo apprentice churns out gala sellers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype / Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? / Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.