Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again (58704 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by sylve11: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
CaptainMitch:
if Gedoni no slack her pussy him no go tire

grin grin grin cool
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Femeto: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Khafi the Motivational speaker destroying her reputation.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by sylve11: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:

The reason why Africa is still backwards especially this country..

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander! cool

Mtwssswww undecided cool
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by shogsman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:

Smh!

Logical to conclude that men don't have self respect only women should!

sadundecided
Wake up this is Nigeria, forget all this your America wannabe logic.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
sharap. Back to sender
I just viewed your profile comments and observed that u spend all ur whole day watching and commenting on bbnaija threads even at this current state of the nation u don't seem concerned about the plights of Nigerians but spend a whole day watching an adulterous programme.
the youths of this country has a low IQ.
we need a revolution cos we've lost it.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by bimbodotun(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
u re crazyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
buygala:
I am beginning to suspect that this Khafi does not menstruate grin

Abi how has she and Gedoni been fvcking 24/7?

Na wa o angry

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by seanjy4konji: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
theey werent making love...

just keep quiet jor...

spreading what is not...
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
I just viewed your profile comments and observed that u spend all ur whole day watching and commenting on bbnaija threads even at this current state of the nation u don't seem concerned about the plights of Nigerians but spend a whole day watching an adulterous programme.
the youths of this country has a low IQ.
we need a revolution cos we've lost it.
coming from someone who almost organized guys to rape a girl he spent a paltry sum on in uniben.

Who is now better? Smh
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Biingoo: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:

Typical for male chauvinists grin grin grin
Please be civil. Thank you
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Tobinrobin(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
exstreve:
Thank you so much OP, you just made my day with this great news. Oh, when I thought all was lost and all hopes gone, then behold cameth this news, Now my brokenness and suffering is over, oh, may thy Labour come to an end Dear O.P, I even showed this news to my Crush and she allowed me suck her clit, oh just imagine how her cum was gushing out, thanks OP, you made my day

Can’t stop laughing I swear. Really mad people on this forum � lol
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Bryan88(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
ITS VERY OBVIOUS HE'S GOING ON SUNDAY SO BABA G ENJOY D LITTLE TIME U HAV LEFT IN D HOUSE WITH KHAFFI COS IT MYT B UR LAST WITH HER EVEN AFTER D SHOW...BUT THIS KHAFFI SHA.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Pathokpo: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
buygala:
I am beginning to suspect that this Khafi does not menstruate grin

Abi how has she and Gedoni been fvcking 24/7?

Na wa o angry

ur head dey there
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DevilhimseIf: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Fake sex...Mtcheww
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Pathokpo: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
khafi will have belle before she leave the house
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by eddyosagie(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
coming from someone who almost organized guys to rape a girl he spent a paltry sum on in uniben.

Who is now better? Smh
read that thread again with a clean mind.
when i said I wanted to invite her over to a certain party and mess her up, I meant i wanted to invite her overand then when she gets intoxicated then I'll give her a payback by arranging boys for her (they'll collect her phones and other gadgets with her so I can now sell it and get back my money)..

nevertheless that was Long while ago.
I confessed, repented and forsook women and turned to God and He restored me.
I'm in my Penultimate now with a boundary 2:1 Cgpa and will be graduating next year and join the labour market and be favoured just like u but getting a job in ikoyi or anywhere in Lagos island cool
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by olumalcolm(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:

Eeyan nje Ge.doni grin
afi Ge.doni naa grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
read that thread again with a clean mind.
when i said I wanted to invite her over to a certain party and mess her up, I meant i wanted to invite her overand then when she gets intoxicated then I'll give her a payback by arranging boys for her (they'll collect her phones and other gadgets with her so I can now sell it and get back my money)..

neverthy that was Long while ago.
I'm in my Penultimate now and will be graduating next year and join the labour market and be favoured just like u but getting a job in ikoyi or anywhere in Lagos island cool
wicked boy! You r looking for who to share your misery with
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
wicked boy! You r looking for who to share your misery with
see as u always dey fast to reply?
u didn't even allowed me to edit my comment.
I said I turned back to God, confessed, forsook women and God restored me and I'm in a strong 2:1 now and will soon finish by God's grace.
u sef ur duration online especially on bbn threads is worrisome.
I'm quite sure u are always at home while your husband goes out to hustle daily for bread while u sit at home watching bbnaija. U must be chubby I guess.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
see as u always dey fast to reply?
u didn't even allowed me to edit my comment.
I said I turned back to God, confessed, forsook women and God restored me and I'm in a strong 2:1 now and will soon finish by God's grace.
u sef ur duration online especially on bbn threads is worrisome.
I'm quite sure u are always at home while your husband goes out to hustle daily for bread while u sit at home watching bbnaija. U must be chubby I guess.
I work..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by eddyosagie(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by wakes: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
That camera get supersonic lens fa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by dalass(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
olumalcolm:
afi Ge.doni naa grin

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Adams12345: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
I pray gedoni should be evicted from the house this sunday, too dirty, it seems that is what brough khafi and gedoni in the house, one of them need to leave the house, for this shameless act in the house
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by BigBashiru: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:

Typical for male chauvinists grin grin grin

Don't mind them. The Gendoni should get as much blame afterall he is purportedly the leader of the society in partriarchies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Timileyin1234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
If kahfi comes out bbnaija. She would be having sex every minutes
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by oluwaahmed: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Be like kaffi come this house to carry belle. Babe wan gain husband even if she lose job and money. She has forgotten that Gedoni is a port Harcourt boy; those boys ain't loyal
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
I work..
at ikoyi right?
I read that ur thread where u needed accommodation..but i see u as someone who will deliberately stay away from work and lie to ur boss that you're sick just to stay at home and watch bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
at ikoyi right?
I read that ur thread where u needed accommodation..but i see u as someone who will deliberately stay away from work and lie to ur boss that you're sick just to stay at home and watch bbnaija
mschew u dnt know the app called dstv now right N u cnt b busy throughout the 8hours at work.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Toproperties: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
*LEKKI VALE ESTATE*

Lekki Vale offer the best and perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout which makes provision for modern facilities where you experience comfort and luxury at its peak.

Lekki Vale is spreads across 6 hectares of dry land in a low density residential development, offering an enviable lifestyle in the heart of the new urban power house.

LOCATION: Bolorunpelu Opposite the New Lekki International Airport Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

TITLE: C of O

SIZE & PRICE
600SQM N5,500,000

FACILITIES AND AMENITIES

• 24 hours professional/top notch security
• 24 hours power – central power generator
• Treated and constant water supply
• Sewage treatment
• Recreational areas
• Street lights
• Well planned paved roads and drainage
• Facility management

For inspection & payment details Contact: 07086199989.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.