Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars (29174 Views)

Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / 9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by unitysheart(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2019
peacettw:

So they claim. I don't believe that for a second. The tracker should not have been installed. It violates all levels of ethical codes

But customers can choose to run with money abi

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2019
d33types:

Read again, slowly

Na u ge comprehension problems.

What's difficult about u got a benz from a dealer nd dey track ur locations as u are still paying on installment basis.

Aside that, it's possible that their tracking goes beyond the stated. Hence out right violence of ISO and d rest regulations n standards.

Pls face ur front.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Sunsets:
I hope you tea carefully. They read and signed it.

Ok will you sign ur death warrant because u want to get a car? Is it not ridiculous that u have to sign to be tracked? For what reasons actually?

Mr i 2 know wey sabi read. Ode
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by banio: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2019
I just hope, Mercedes isn't spying on me and Angelina. Can't wait to make Angelina squirt again.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Technology14: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Using technology to recover your money. Settle your debts or you get tracked. Contact me for your pickable cctv spy button camera and spy car key holder camera . Call/whatsapp. 09097430451
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by jaxxy(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2019
It’s like installing a tracker for finance options customers.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by bluefilm: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2019
George Orwell's book 1984 comes to mind now.

As far back as 1949, English writer George Orwell aptly described a scenario where the Big Brother is watching everyone in his book 1984.

Today, those imagined scenarios are becoming more than a reality, as we can now attest.

Facebook, Google, Microscope, your computer, your mobile phones, even your Smart TVs, etc... they are all tracking you, watching you and listening in to your conversations and storing all sorts of data about you!

Yes, the Big Brother is always watching you.

Your privacy is nothing but a huge ridiculous joke.

Simply stated, your privacy has since long been erased.

Welcome to the New World Order of the Illuminati.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by DissTroy(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Ibcrown:
I miss the days when life was simple

"...I miss the days when life was simple. And I never tried to follow that rainbow in search of the pot of gold."
The Game ft. Chris Brown - "Pot of Gold".
Funny how lyrics just connect out of nowhere.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Neoteny(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
correctguy0900:
Very soon the word "privacy" will be nonexistent cos of modern tech. Is that not privacy violation even without the individual's knowledge. Wat da hell!!

Ok na am getting my benz soon, anybody tracks me, na Ijebu thunder i go carry track d person back. Eye for an eye.

Stop embarrassing yourself

It applies only to cars on finance

The clause is written in bold at the top of the customers' signature, if customers fail to read their contract before signing then it's on them.

And whatever Merc you're buying, if at all and not bluffing, will surely be some second hand thing no younger than 6 years.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by KingRabota: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Abro e kwansin am flenti flenti
Read 1984 by George Orwell
And you'll catch the concept
jendhorlee:
so, wetin kon konsine big brother 4 diz matter ? undecided
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by KingRabota: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2019
You dey mind d naysayers
I remember some years ago when some super luxury cars were traced to Nigeria. It was from activating the tracking devices in them. Meanwhile the vehicles in question were HIRED in Europe but but criminally shipped to n9a.

unitysheart:

But customers can choose to run with money abi

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Ibcrown:
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by gravity4(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2019
dalass:
End times

Soon everything / everyone will be monitored all over the world. No place to hide anymore.
undecided
only bad people hide
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by d33types: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
correctguy0900:

Na u ge comprehension problems.

What's difficult about u got a benz from a dealer nd dey track ur locations as u are still paying on installment basis.

Aside that, it's possible that their tracking goes beyond the stated. Hence out right violence of ISO and d rest regulations n standards.

Pls face ur front.

Oga, this is only for those who bought the cars though financial plans (something like mortgage) .It is also clearly stated in the terms and condition in bold and is used to dissuade people from defaulting payment.

It's not even a new occurrence. I'm in the US and it's standard
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by sylve11: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Ibcrown:

you don talk am finish.. cool
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by jendhorlee(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2019
KingRabota:
Abro e kwansin am flenti flenti
Read 1984 by George Orwell
And you'll catch the concept
cheesy
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by tomdon(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
peacettw:

So they claim. I don't believe that for a second. The tracker should not have been installed. It violates all levels of ethical codes

It violates your privacy yet you cannot pay in full for the vehicle. If you don't want to be monitored, pay in full or as at when due
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by peacettw: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2019
tomdon:

It violates your privacy yet you cannot pay in full for the vehicle. If you don't want to be monitored, pay in full or as at when due

Interesting. So, the social security details aren't enough right? Using your logic, why arent banks implanting chips on anyone who takes loans or on mortgage. Why shouldn't universities also monitor all those been given student loans? When you lend money to a friend, why not pay for someone to stalk him for the rest of his life?
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Tats(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
I agreed to it and I like it.
If I need to call them using the in car call or emergency buttons, they can locate my car and provide assistance.
Also, if the car gets stolen, they can track it, so what is the big deal if one has nothing to hide. After all people install trackers on their cars.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Ibcrown(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2019
TANID:
Me Too
naso
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Ibcrown(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2019
DissTroy:

"...I miss the days when life was simple. And I never tried to follow that rainbow in search of the pot of gold."
The Game ft. Chris Brown - "Pot of Gold".
Funny how lyrics just connect out of nowhere.
yes o
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by lastempero: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
They dont have a case to answer unless they didnt include the third party agreement.
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by tomdon(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2019
peacettw:

Interesting. So, the social security details aren't enough right? Using your logic, why arent banks implanting chips on anyone who takes loans or on mortgage. Why shouldn't universities also monitor all those been given student loans? When you lend money to a friend, why not pay for someone to stalk him for the rest of his life?

Lol. True
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by peacettw: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
tomdon:

Lol. True

cheesy
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by dalass(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
gravity4:
only bad people hide

That's not correct..... undecided

Moses was hidden from Pharaoh, Jesus was taken to Egypt to hide from Herod.... wink
Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by Copet00(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone, Have you been losing money to TRADING FOREX..

Come and join our boat at SOI FX.. Let us trade your capital for you while you relax and make atleast 40% of your start up capital monthly..

Terms and conditions applied... For more information Contact me on Whatsapp/Call: +2349060357927

Re: Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars by tck2000(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Toyota Sienna Is Best For Use In Public Transportation And Why? / Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.