Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . (591 Views)

Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali / Ozil Confirmed Jay Jay Okocha Was Is Best Number 10 Since Childhood (photo) / Anthony Joshua And His Son, JJ Are On GQ Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . by obiekunie2: 3:02am On Aug 22, 2019
He would av been called a GOAT!

But sadly, he is just a black man from a country they labelled sh1thole and therefore doesn't deserve to be a football legend or a GOAT!

SADLY, EVEN HIS COUNTRY FAILED TO HONOR HIM.

Jay Jay Okocha is the only ‘No. 10’ I ever admired – Ronaldinho

https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/10/jay-jay-okocha-no-10-ever-admired-ronaldinho/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niipt8tgTEk
Re: If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . by BBBmall25: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Yea Man!...What's More True Than That?
Re: If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . by odiereke(m): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2019
The Legeng, Take a bow and carry on.
Re: If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . by butterfly777(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2019
I disagree with you my brother. What about George Weah? What about Samuel Eto'o? Even our kanu Nwankwo seems more successful than Jayjay. I believe if JayJay brought more to the table in terms of goals and assists, especially as a no 10, he would have attracted the big clubs and also won greater respect like Ronaldinho did.
Football is a lot about what your abilities can deliver to help the team.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . by butterfly777(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Remember he also didn't win the African Footballers of the Year Award which many other Nigerian players won. We're CAF also biased against him?

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Reportedly Send Representatives To Paris For Negotiation-(neymar) / Real Madrid Star Player Level Cristiano Ronaldo Record / Get The Best Free Football Prediction Tips Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.