Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can I Skip Brushing My Teeth One Night? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can I Skip Brushing My Teeth One Night? (196 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Skip Brushing My Teeth One Night? by atarahmichal: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Tooth decay is the destruction of tooth structure and can affect both the enamel (the outer coating of the tooth) and the dentin layer of the tooth. Tooth decay occurs when foods containing carbohydrates (sugars and starches), such as breads, cereals, milk, soda, fruits, cakes, or candy are left on the teeth. Bacteria that live in the mouth digest these foods, turning them into acids. The bacteria, acid, food debris, and saliva combine to form plaque, which clings to the teeth. The acids in plaque dissolve the enamel surface of the teeth, creating holes in the teeth called cavities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDn2DRA2WDQ

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Boost An Instagram Page And Youtube Channel. / Download Broda Shaggi- Nor Nor On Loadedgist / Nicky Minaj Disclose Quitting Music To Have A Family Of Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.