Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest (3418 Views)

Recommend Chemicals To Keep Away All Animals From My Farm / Day Turns Midnight In Brazil As World's Largest Tropical Rainforest Burns(Pics) / 9 Strange Animals From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by mariobobby(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2019
The amazon rainforest has been burning for a while now and nothing has been done about it

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by mariobobby(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2019
More photos

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by Nbote(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2019
See as roasted meat full everywhere... But dis is serious ooo.. Dis is d first I'm hearing of wildfire in d Amazon..
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Whaooooo
Those animals must have gone through Lot's of pains. No escape route. Their kingdom razed down. Read my signature

Without the Holy Spirit there is no transformation. It is not by power, it is not by might but by the Spirit.
Good Morning FAM
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by mariobobby(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Meanwhile get your logo designs for just 1k..what's app 07032164422

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by tayebest(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Chimoo shocked

See as souls just wasted away! cry
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by drips8(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
A lot of people don't care since its just trees and animals, they won't do anything until they hear that humans are dying also

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by Iamicekid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
If Na 9ja people go don go there dey carry free meat
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Nbote:
See as roasted meat full everywhere... But dis is serious ooo.. Dis is d first I'm hearing of wildfire in d Amazon..

Wildfires[natural and non-natural alike] have been a regular occurrence in the Amazon for so many decades now.

It's nothing new but the recent occurrences are gradually assuming a worrisome dimension and that is why it is generating so much media attention.

Sometimes, these wildfires often turn out to be the handiwork of humans- sometimes ranchers and cattle owners seeking to create new grazing lands for their cattle. In other words, Brazil's burgeoning beef industry might eventually lead to the total destruction and ominous extinction of the world's largest rainforest.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2019
drips8:
A lot of people don't care since its just trees and animals, they won't do anything until they hear that humans are dying also

About a million people call that forest home but I doubt of their deaths would mean anything to anyone at all.

They are mostly "uncontacted tribes" or what some like to call "savages".

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by telkevog(m): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Chei, see wasted Bush meats!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by ValCon888: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Until the people in power understand climate change is real, we'll continue to witness unprecedented damage to the ecosystem.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by drips8(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2019
mansakhalifa:

About a million people call that forest home but I doubt of their deaths would mean anything to anyone at all.

They are mostly "uncontacted tribes" or what some like to call "savages".

I've heard about some Amerindians tribes in brazil who don't even know brazil exists
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by MannieA(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm This is really bad. ouch!animals burnt to death....
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest by felixmuyiwa: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
So sad for those animals

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Set Up Within Your Compound (small Scale) Production. / Leafblower / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.