Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (82650 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by sheller(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019
This bros no get joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by olajizz01(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Disgusting filthy pig

Does he know the ailment some of the dead people were suffering from before they died,it can even be transferred to him.

All just to satisfy his weird sexual fantasy look at what he is subjecting himself to
Hmmm,true talk,but no normal being working in mortuary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Well... He is not more twisted than those imbeciles that lost theirs to sex dolls. Tufia!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I believe the spirit realm is here with us, but we just can't see it. To straff living Naija oloshos/slay queens sef, I dey fear sometimes. Those girls ain't normal. Not to mention shagging a cold, soulless cadaver... One would be signing up for demonic possession!
Absolute Rubbish! There is nothing demonic here, people do this all the time, it is a fetish, The dead woman didn't complain did she? how do you know the dead woman didn't enjoy it?

that dead body is no different from the Piece of meat you buy from the meat shop.

You can stop been paranoid and making up images in your head. spirits do not exist, if the do, show me were to find them.

You are a Very Naive individual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by EXLOVER(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Jaysleeves:
bros abeg re- read Wetin you write and asked urself---- DO I HAVE SENSE
Jona Jona, SIC Warri. So you dey here too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Ifeanyimike123: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Fearless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Junkie1:
RIGAMOTIS MAKES THE PVSSY TIGHTER lipsrsealed
Rigor mortis, you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by sylve11: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2019
Jaysleeves:
bros abeg re- read Wetin you write and asked urself---- DO I HAVE SENSE

lwkmd grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by tillaman(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:

We like it like that
you got a nice body!! Some ladies can kill to get your kinda body!! Amazing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by XDaBOSS(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2019
hmm...wonders shall never finish...
pls can someone tell Buhari that he should jejely come and land so that this air force choppers will stop disturbing my peace abeg...cuz they are flying very low n d noise is disturbing me....
Naija xlf...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by DevilhimseIf: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by rhythyson: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2019
This one weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by bluecircle470: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
chai..your chest dry no be small, wetin u dey use hand cover BTW?

Nah true ooo, me too just see am. Her chest be like slate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Jaysleeves(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
Jona Jona, SIC Warri. So you dey here too.
who dey talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Hmmm,true talk,but no normal being working in mortuary.
I have worked in a motuary before, it is no big deal, someone have to wash,preserve and look after your dead smelly body when you die, as it would be Obvious you wouldn't be able to do it yourself if you are dead.

we saw alot of dead bodies and considered them as pieces of junk. it was just our job, we went to work with clear and open mind and no attachment to the dead bodies, sometimes we do night shifts were we receive dead people from accidents scenes and otherwise at the middle of the night.

Does that make me not normal? Infact. the different between you and me is i am not Afraid of death, but from your assertions, you are terrified of death grin

And oh! i can assure you that spirits do not exists. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by EXLOVER(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Jaysleeves:
who dey talk
anonymous bro, this moniker is only for useless comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
cococandy:
Imbecille
You are very Good in dishing out insults All the time, Why?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Harbeeorlar(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Gather here if you checked her profile after reading this?
awwfar:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Disgusting filthy pig

Does he know the ailment some of the dead people were suffering from before they died,it can even be transferred to him.

All just to satisfy his weird sexual fantasy look at what he is subjecting himself to
I think you would find that that is his choice, you may not like what he did or have a different opinions of his actions but, there are things you have done or engaged in that other people may not like or find disgusting. besides the dead woman didn't complain, How do you know the dead woman didn't enjoy it?

He also stated that he has a wife and children, that indicates that he is fine afterall.

So please get off your morale high boots and stop judging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
Gather here if you check her profile after read this?
I sure did, and that chest is as flat as a chopping board. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by mukhcech(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

Because people like you made women sex objects. Your DP is an evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by roladex(f): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2019
sadone innocent woman wil now call this one husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
gypsey:
I think you would find that that is his choice, you may not like what he did or have a different opinions of his actions but, there are things you have done or engaged in that other people may not like or find disgusting. besides the dead woman didn't complain, how do you know the dead woman didn't enjoy it?

He also stated that he has a wife and children, that indicates that he is fine afterall.

So please get off your morale high boots and stop judging.
The same way I described the man is how I will describe you too for trying to justify the act of this man as being okay.

So him having a family means that he is okay.
You are sick too!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by therajah: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I believe the spirit realm is here with us, but we just can't see it. To straff living Naija oloshos/slay queens sef, I dey fear sometimes. Those girls ain't normal. Not to mention shagging a cold, soulless cadaver... One would be signing up for demonic possession!

Satanic possession u mean??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Hades2016(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
so u believe the pics ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by MannieA(f): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Tufiakwa!!! And one stupid person said "how do you know the dead woman didn't enjoy it"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by ogyunging(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Necromancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Elsucre042: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
This is an old news hw come it made its way 2 front page again....
OP ehn, oya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by maverick1995: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2019
"LOCAL MAN HAS LOST THE CAPACITY TO CAN INDEFINITELY"[color=#000000][/color] cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by wevwon: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Now I Know Why Wil Countue To Trive In This Our Wekad Wold,God Says He Regreated For Creating Man, When He Saw That Some Heavenly Beings Were Having Afair Wit HuMans.See How Dis Man Went To Join Himself Wit D Dead.With Demons He Has Got From All Those Dead.Tell Me How Evil Wil Go Away From His Home And Our World.Lord Have Mercy.Man Incase Ur Ar Reading This Now.Renpent And Turn To God And Go For Deliverance So That U Will B Free From Demonic Contermination.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.