Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

6 Simple Ways To Prevent High Blood Pressure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Simple Ways To Prevent High Blood Pressure. (192 Views)

Number Of Hours Adults Should Sleep To Prevent High Blood Pressure / Herbs That Can Cure Or Prevent High Blood Pressure / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Prevent High Blood Pressure. by qpressng(f): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2019
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

You’ve probably heard this question before in a philosophy or physics class.
But what does it have to do with your health?

Try this: *If I have high blood pressure and I don’t see any symptoms, do I still have the disease?*

The answer is yes.

High blood pressure, a disease impacting nearly one in every three adults, is called the “silent killer” because it often shows no signs or symptoms.

Checking your blood pressure at regular intervals, and more importantly, learning to prevent it will help you prevent untimely death.

These are 6 simple ways to prevent high blood pressure. Read and share widely, this may save someone's life:

http://rhogram.com/6-ways-to-prevent-hypertension-prevent-blood-pressure/

(1) (Reply)

Health / Risk Of Stress To Human Health. / ‘2 Years Is Normal For Breastfeeding’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.