Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

“Dating A Miser Is Like A Disease” Toke Makinwa Makes Shocking Revelation In New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Dating A Miser Is Like A Disease” Toke Makinwa Makes Shocking Revelation In New (299 Views)

Toke Makinwa Makes Clever Statement While Rocking Leather Pants(photos) / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Dating A Miser Is Like A Disease” Toke Makinwa Makes Shocking Revelation In New by SleekGist: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa in new video, is warning people to desist from miser because it is exhausting. The media personality made this known via her Instagram page on Wednesday, August 21, 2019, where she shared a video on dating and dealing with people who are misers. According to her, people who won't spend on themselves and others have a scarcity mentality which affects relationships.
"I am sooooo fine ����� okkkkkk let’s focus shall we It is Wednesday and my crazy side is here. Let’s talk about those miserly people. I call it “scarcity mentality”. They hate to spend on themselves talk-less of spending on other people. Dating a miser is so exhausting, even if you work hard, you will always be excessive even for the basic things of life to them. "They will always find a way to make you look wasteful or feel bad for wanting more out of life. �����. Stay away from people who suffer from “scarcity mentality” for your own peace of mind or you’ll defend why your kids should go to good schools, why you want more out of life, you’ll always explain yourself forever," she wrote.
watch full video
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/toke-makinwa-makes-shocking-revelation-in-new-video/

Re: “Dating A Miser Is Like A Disease” Toke Makinwa Makes Shocking Revelation In New by Makecom3: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
 https:///Y76

Alot of people are interested in making money from digital investments, alot of people have attempted to but most people end up loosing money to the market. We offer you a credible solution to actually earn from digital investments.

NGN2,000 - NGN20,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of NGN2,000 to start this journey?

You can make up to DOUBLE (×2) of your investment in about one week paid directly into your bank account.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Today:

https:///Y76

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Take Dance Lessons As She Set To Drop "Gelato" Video / Davido Talks On Getting Married To Chioma At Thebeatfm Radio ( Pics , Vid) / M.I Abaga, Blaqbonez, A-Q & Loose Kaynon – The Purification (martell Cypher 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.