Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend (395 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Harry Storey, told friends on Whatsapp that he was feeling suicidal but they thought he was joking. Later that night on March 1 his father Andrew found his body at their home in Chilton, Oxfordshire.

He carried out CPR and when his wife walked in he shouted for her to call emergency services. Harry was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital where he died three days later.

An inquest heard yesterday that it was unlikely that Harry had intended to kill himself. The deceased’s father said: “We watched a programme where the female star had hanged herself but her friends rescued her. It made us wonder whether he had a sensationalised view of what might happen.
Click below to read full story..

https://damsinier..com/2019/08/adsbygoogle-window_22.html
Re: 13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend by Phayzz(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2019
grin wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: 13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend by nzeobi(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2019
how can you be telling a person that committed suicide to RIP
Re: 13-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend by Emmzy201(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
I should have also committed suicide when my girlfriend in primary school left me for a new boy that bought a sharpener with a mirror

(1) (Reply)

If I Were To Be In South Africa I Would Join In Killing Of Nigerians-mr Rational / EFCC Apprehends Fresh Set Of Yahoo Boys / CCTV Video Of The Man Killing Girls In Port Harcourt Hotels (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.