Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says (205 Views)

#EndSARS Protests And Absentee Minister Of Interior, By Tayo Oke / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says by linx123: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Former governor of Osun State,Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, who is also the newly appointed Minister of Interior, has admitted that he have no knowledge of what is required of him as the Minister of Interior.

The former Osun state Governor stated this after resuming office at the ministry, shortly after his inauguration and assignment of portfolio by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Addressing the staff and....https://janefblog.com/8301-2i-have-no-knowledge-of-my-new-job-entails-minister-of-interior-aregbesola-confess/

Re: I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says by chukwunedum150(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Compensating the Compensators. Which way Nigeria
Re: I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says by aolawale025: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Ready made excuse for failure
Re: I Have No Knowledge Of My New Job Entails - Minister Of Interior Aregbesola Says by Mynd44: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019

(1)

Abstain From Drugs Abuse, Fraud, Kidnapping- Gov Oyetola Urges Corp Members / Open Letter To Mr President From Kogi State Youth / Video: ‘i'll Improve Officers’ Welfare,boost ...’,- New Police Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.