Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Husband Nd Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Nd Wife (552 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Nd Wife by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2010
Hello my people,I have this discussuion really bugging my mind so need you all to enlighten me by just posting ur view nd ''Not by calling names oo ''190'' U heard me''.

What is the disadvantage in Husband and wife working in the same company ''I mean inside the same premises or office'' , In a situation where by the wife's post is higher than her Husband's post.

Do you think that won't affect their relationship even though they really love each other ?.
Re: Husband Nd Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2010
it may and it may not affect d relationship depending on d attitude of d wife and also it depends on how proud d husband is (cus some men let pride get d beta of dem ). but if i was d wife i would look in 2 anoda organisation to avoid arguements and to save embrassments(i.e work gossips)
Re: Husband Nd Wife by Omolola1(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
It might and might not affect their relationship, it depends on how they handle it~
Re: Husband Nd Wife by 190: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Husband Nd Wife by Dsense(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
Omolola1:

It might and might not affect their relationship, it depends on how they handle it~
But most of the time, what happens in such situation.Dont' u think that either ways it ll still result to misconceptions.
Idowuogbo:

it may and it may not affect d relationship depending on d attitude of d wife and also it depends on how proud d husband is (cus some men let pride get d beta of dem ). but if i was d wife i would look in 2 anoda organisation to avoid arguements and to save embrassments(i.e work gossips)
I like ur last text ''but if i was d wife i would look in 2 anoda organisation to avoid arguements and to save embrassments(i.e work gossips)''
Re: Husband Nd Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
^thanks dear
, dats d fact
Re: Husband Nd Wife by Dsense(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^thanks dear
, dats d fact
It's ma pleasure sweetie. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl In Ph Needed For A Relationship / Hello / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.