Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,398 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Clear Winner! - Oluremi Oyekunle Wins Gus Vii - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Clear Winner! - Oluremi Oyekunle Wins Gus Vii (1169 Views)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / Journalists Mourn Dame Oluremi Oyo, Former MD News Agency Of Nigeria. / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Winner! - Oluremi Oyekunle Wins Gus Vii by graphical2: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2010
Oluremi Oyekunle emerges the winner of GUS VII - Emerging the ultimate hero.

sincerely speaking, of all the GUS editions I have been opportuned to watch, this year's seems to be the best. For the few episodes I watched, contestants to be evicted knows before hand. Infact, many already packed their bags! - No funny surprises, No totem, good show!.

And for the winning show today, I enjoy it from start to finish. No contestant coming from behind to see what the the other has been looking for!. You finish your task first and you are automatically the winner!!!.

GUS organizer(s), "Way to go" - Keep it up, but viewing time seems to be a problem. Next season, try make it from 10pm.

(1) (Reply)

Denzel Washington Turns Down 'fast 7' Role / Watch African Movies Online Free Without Downloading / Japanese Nude Art Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.