Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? (830 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Samsung 55 Inch Smart Tvs / Sell Your Faulty Laptop, Iphone Or Samsung To Me 08142210322 (whatsapp) / Apple Inks Deal With Samsung To Distribute Itunes Shows On Tvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by gvudjwdd: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2019
The Note 10 series features a multi-lens rear-facing camera setup with Samsung's Scene Optimizer technology. It houses a dual-aperture 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel telephoto lens and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with the Note 10+/ Note 10+ 5G having an additional VGA Depth Vision Camera allowing for 3D AR mapping. The front-facing camera on all models are accompanied by a 10-megapixel lens. The camera software includes a new "Shot Suggestion" feature to assist users, "Artistic Live Filters", as well as the ability to post directly to Instagram posts and stories.[9][10] Both sets of cameras support 4K video recording and HDR10+ with more advanced video stabilization. There is also Live Focus Video enabling users to capture Bokeh backgrounds in video, much like with Portrait Mode.

This is the case. Someone decided to give up his original Samsung device and get a new Samsung Note 10. He decided to sell the old Samsung mobile phone for additional changes, so he had to clean up all the data stored on the phone. He thought Factory Research might work, but before that he wanted to send messages from Samsung to Samsung Note 10. Samsung's messages were important and meaningful to him, so he wanted the data to be transmitted.

If I were a friend of this person, I would recommend that he apply for Phone to Phone Transfer and transfer the photos from Samsung to Samsung Note 10 without hesitation. Why? Because MobileTrans allows users to transfer any file type in a simple process. It supports the transfer of data between different mobile phones, including iOS, Android, Symbian and WinPhone, between one click. More importantly, the whole transfer process is safe and reliable, because it will not lead to personal information disclosure.

Just 3 steps to Transfer samsung photos to samsung note 10:

Step 1. Download the program and install on your computer

Start Phone to Phone Transfer and enter the "Phone to Phone Transfer" section on the home page. Next, connect Samsung and Samsung Note 10.

Step 2. Connect both your samsung galaxy phones to the same pc

Then, you will see Samsung's image at the Source location and Samsung Note 10's image at the target location, because the data is transferred from the source device to the target location.

If the location is wrong, you can exchange positions by clicking the Filp button.

Step 3. Choose the photos and Start to Transfer

Check the photos, and then click the Start Transfer button to start the data transfer process. In order to improve efficiency, please do not disconnect the equipment until the process is completed. After replication, the message transmission is completed.

Re: How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by oppre26(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
While that might work, it's a not a very convenient process. Have you tried the CloneIt app? Download it on both phones from the Playstore open and follow the instructions..... Easy and straight forward.
Re: How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by jksxxxx: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Go to settings and click on Samsung switch download it or update it from play store
Re: How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by Heemcelph: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2019
jksxxxx:
Go to settings and click on Samsung switch download it or update it from play store
Smart switch you mean
Re: How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by Alice331: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2019
There is professional data transfer program that enables you to transfer data between different device.It will plug your devices into computer and list all files in the program.You could preview and choose the target files to recover on computer.
Re: How Can I Transfer Photos From Samsung To Samsung Note 10? by Cora123: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Samsung Data Transfer is an all-round tool, which aims to help users move data between Samsung without any quality loss.
With it,you could transfer contents including contacts, text messages, music, photos, videos, apps, documents and more.

(1) (Reply)

Units Of Factory Unlocked Iphone XS Max 300k Each / Promo Price : 80, 000 Magnetic Portable P A Systems With 2 Wireless Microphones / Dell E6410 Corei5, 4gb Ram... 40k Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.