Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning (28608 Views)

Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) / Wike Shows Off Fashion Trend As He Steps Out In Style In Projects Commissioning / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Jamislaw101(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmaco4:
Some people will start lamenting that he is commissioning Jonathan's project
My brother, CBN started that project since 2011 when I was in 200 level in A.b.u Zaria Tell me whose administration was that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by ajl: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
princenaira:
Shame to the so called Niger delta.

The money comes from here and is spent up north and still no one cares

What have thry done with funds collected by their governors and all NDDC funds. Show results with that first before you challenge anything elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Afamed: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
ajl:

What have thry done with funds collected by their governors and all NDDC funds. Show results with that first before you challenge anything elsewhere.
Allow him to wail

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Dagger111(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Patrickilogu:
Because of this today, there was serious traffic today on my way to work, military guys treating civilians like trash I was unable to go to hospital as planned, because of traffic congestion. Baba please come dey go and let's have our life back o

You must find something to say, what do u mean by "treating civilians like trash?" U jst like painting the military black.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jamislaw101:
My brother, CBN started that project since 2011 when I was in 200 level in A.b.u Zaria Tell me whose administration was that?
noted
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by onipludi: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
nice one
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by CoolAmbience(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Oyel moni...

Mtcheww.

Don't hold your leaders accountable.... Stay there and keep screaming 'oyel money'.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by PureFace1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
princenaira:

All those big money Niger Delta are receiving what are they doing with it?

What did Jonathan achieve in Niger Delta as a President from the region?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by PureFace1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dagger111:

You must find something to say, what do u mean by "treating civilians like trash?" U jst like painting the military black.

The military treat the civilians like trash and that's a fact
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by CoolAmbience(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
princenaira:

Don't be ignorant!

The Niger Delta states get significantly more from monthly allocations, which means that they receive their oil money.

Ask them what they do with it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
princenaira:

The average monthly allocation for a northern state is #2.5b per month while the average for a state in niger Delta is #15b.
I expect your governors should be commissioning projects every week

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Okoroawusa: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
danjumakolo:

The average monthly allocation for a northern state is #2.5b per month while the average for a state in niger Delta is #15b.
I expect your governors should be commissioning projects every week
And they will not ask their governments how far?
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by eneyoduke(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Old ways won't open new doors, that's what I know
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by str8talk1: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
I hope the President will not claim he is a graduate of ABU?
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by olawonder(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
It’ll be nice to hv this kind of structure, perhaps as a library in every single local govt in Nigeria. How is it that in this day and age in a country with so many enlightened ppl, there are no solid public infrastructure available to everybody in our society? These shouldn’t be constructed inside higher institutions only, learning hubs as well as skills centres should be accessible at open spaces in the country.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Cajal(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
That is the local government that gave PMB...Highest vote from any LG
Let Atiku go there and receive .....ekeremadu Tx
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by joepepsy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
The oyel money una dey get wetin una dey use am do? Borno development pass bayelsa.
NwaNimo1:
Oyel moni...
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fayos1:
Helicopters be making useless noise since morning..
Security like they wan fight war, traffic jam for school gates since...
the thing is annoying sef...
Bcoz buhari is coming they block the whole road and those security men at Abu gate are now pretending to be serious with their work
Rubbish
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by leviaka: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
The most annoying thing is they where never involved in fighting for indepence, yet they are the ones enjoying this country MUMU Southerners
I pray these useless country will be restructured so that every region will live on what they have I know some region s will be tormented by be these
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by KenechukwuEdu: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:
Somebody said Buhari went to Zaria to write his post UTME in ABU grin grin
Buhari my nigga fit no pass sef grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by naijajobx: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Odunolumide(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
wman:
Fine school
Na OAU and ABU fine pass for Naija.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
How many institutions have you visited?
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by wman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Odunolumide:

How many institutions have you visited?

At least 9.

And I have other sources to make reasonable comparisons.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by tevinsolt: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is the Only building in design that comes close to what I see on University campuses here in the US.
I see the building is vented as supposed fans hanging from poorly finished ceilings
Exterior Cladding as supposed to the excessively bright color combos that wash off over time
A well organised fastened seats.
A below average Landscape architectural design - Could still be improved.

Overall I'll say not bad
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by eddieo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmaco4:
Some people will start lamenting that he is commissioning Jonathan's project
I live very close to the CBN ABU Business school and have friends working there as well. ive attended series of events and have booked accommodation for friends paying vissits to Zaria in that Business school. It is a hot spot for several campus academic shows and PTDF interview Centre.
That is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi project which was completed in 2013. Staffs were employed there in 2013 and 2014. That place has been operational since 2013. It is even a beautiful location for professional photographers.
On 7th of August 2019, they (CBN Management) hurriedly started renovation and re-painting the building to mislead the President that its an entirely new project. This Administration has no dime in this project. i will also not give it to the Jonathan's administration as this is purely CBN intervention across geopolitical regions. Some people probably in CBN only used this building to siphon funds as they know the President isnt aware of the happenings around him.
Dont be deceived into believing its a new project. Lets give credit to Sanusi Lamido not Buhari nor GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
eddieo:

I live very close to the CBN ABU Business school and have friends working there as well. ive attended series of events and have booked accommodation for friends paying vissits to Zaria in that Business school. It is a hot spot for several campus academic shows and PTDF interview Centre.
That is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi project which was completed in 2013. Staffs were employed there in 2013 and 2014. That place has been operational since 2013. It is even a beautiful location for professional photographers.
On 7th of August 2019, they (CBN Management) hurriedly started renovation and re-painting the building to mislead the President that its an entirely new project. This Administration has no dime in this project. i will also not give it to the Jonathan's administration as this is purely CBN intervention across geopolitical regions. Some people probably in CBN only used this building to siphon funds as they know the President isnt aware of the happenings around him.
Dont be deceived into believing its a new project. Lets give credit to Sanusi Lamido not Buhari nor GEJ.
noted

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by epadomo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by dacillin: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
university of Ibadan, Ibadan has the same building, same structure n colour, very close to science n old stadium. it's also called Business school for MBA.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Susu888(m): 1:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one bubu. We r very hopeful of this next 4 yrs my humble president. Taking naija back to its status as gaint of Africa.
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by ddeola: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2019
President of the north. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning by Caseless: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
rxmusa:
Wow! A.B.U Zaria, the largest university in Sub-Saharan Africa, south of the Limpopo, north of the mahaha.

I'm proud to be an abusite.

If you want to enjoy life, come and study pharmacy in ABU
greatest abusite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.