Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru (330 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO / ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru by Ilal: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Rapper, Guru seems to have switched careers and is now into counselling advising men on what to do when tempted to commit adultery.

He’s taken the place of Counsellor Lutterodt’s role in advising men and women on relationship issues.

In a latest post, the rapper is seen asking men to try to surprise God by refusing to sleep with women even when the women themselves ask for it.

His tweet read ” If she opens her leg for you Bro, Close it, surprise God for once You won’t die”.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/if-by-chance-she-opens-her-legs-for-you-close-it-astonish-god/

1 Share

Re: If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru by DaInferno(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2019
allow us to have experience then learn from our own mistakes cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out 2000 To Any Bank Account / Jimkid – Adura / Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Pics From Marriage Introduction & Weddi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.