Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS (25903 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by mmadu4: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
people dey take risk ooo imagine swallowing cocaine what if some got stuck in your stomach and burst open , na waooo nigerian guys sha ,

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
dunkem21:

There is no crime committed here .. Haven't you noticed it?

It's just like Dabiri saying they arrested Igbos in Germany undecided
Did you digest my message?
Did you read where I said the accused was alleged to have committed a crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by dunkem21(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did you digest my message?
Did you read where I said the accused was alleged to have committed a crime?

Sorry bro, I just dey vex for tribal related threads making it frequently to the FP.

Some of them are outright lies angry
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by uba1991: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
D idiot shud b killed period. why always them?

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by Peace2love: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why drag UNN into this matter. Is there a department in UNN that train drug dealers? All the robbery activities and kidnapping going in this country 80% are carried out by graduate. You are obviously looking for trouble. People like you drive joy in destroying people's reputation.
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
If he had succeeded he would have come to church for Thanksgiving n testimony of the Lord's Goodness n then travelled to the east to intimidate those with legit hustle...

Thunder faya you dia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
mmadu4:
people dey take risk ooo imagine swallowing cocaine what if some got stuck in your stomach and burst open , na waooo nigerian guys sha ,

Kenyan guys, you mean?
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by skukimania(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
How do they even swallow something this much? Is it metal-coated or something that it doesn't burst or digest? Mi o understand.

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by naijajobx: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
ohh
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
dunkem21:

Sorry bro, I just dey vex for tribal related threads making it frequently to the FP.

Some of them are outright lies angry
No problem. The moderators are enjoying the tribal bashing

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
My people, my people this my brothers no dey fear death

Risk is their middle name
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by chukwuibuipob: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad angry undecided
Ibcrown:
Hustle
undecided.This is NOT Hustle, it is CRIME..Trust dey hang the animal asap
Re: UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS by Henri8: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
So una don finally drag UNN enter front page abi?
Why the not the Osita arrested for his crime rather than spiting an institution that didn't ask him to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Kills Her Husband With An Axe Over Christmas Gift (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Missing Abuja Ladies & Man Demand $300,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.