Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? (1321 Views)

Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video) / Justin Beibers Nude Picture Showing His Gbola / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2010
It is because of the 4packs he had in his tummy that is why we no go hear word. He behaves like my 16yr old cousin each time he is on stage. Well he his a mushin brought up. grin
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2010
Wots ur own? R u angry u dnt av 4 packs.if u dnt lyk him go n hug transformer.yeye.4 ur information his moto is 'if u've got it flaunt it'.sory u dnt av anytin 2 flaunt.hehehehe
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Dolemite(f): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
xynerise:

It is because of the 4packs he had in his tummy that is why we no go hear word. He behaves like my 16yr old cousin each time he is on stage. Well he his a mushin brought up. grin
Bet he makes much more that you though. wink
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
@kulyie. I look healthy more than him. 4 packs is just starvation. grin
@dolemite. I am a comfortable young man,and not a philanderer like him.
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by shollyaj(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Poster, Bad Belle dey worry your sorry ass!
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
Go play for gutter.
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
Jealousy is writen al ova ur post.its so obvious ure jealous.aftral he's d owner of his chest n he can display it 4 al i care.if u dnt lyk it den remuv ur face n stop whinin lyk an abandoned child
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by omar22(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
It is because of the 4packs he had in his tummy that is why we no go hear word. He behaves like my 16yr old cousin each time he is on stage. Well he his a mushin brought up.

If your not happy with the video, I believe your set has an On and Off button, why dont you make use of it!!!!
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by spikedcylinder: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
Na wa o. It is a crime to be brought up in mushin now. undecided
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by nellaluv(f): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Na wa o. It is a crime to be brought up in mushin now. undecided

I tire o undecided
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2010
I never said I hate to guy just dont understand his swagger. grin. Na wa o is like mushin babes full here.
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by spikedcylinder: 3:34am On Oct 27, 2010
xynerise:

I never said I hate to guy just dont understand his swagger. grin. Na wa o is like mushin babes full here.

Abi o. VI boy. grin cheesy
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2010
^^I prefer fantasy land.
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2010
Go and buy body oil for him if u are that desperate!!!! grin
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by newintexas: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
Truthfully, the chest is a bit dry. I guess the reason he shows it so much is to appeal to his fans. But six pack or not, it is not appealing if it is not the right body size. HOLD THE ATTACK, its my personal opinion, haaa the joy of freedom of speech.
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Mobinga: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
xynerise!!! AGAIN!!! angry angry cool
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by xynerise: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2010
^eh heh! No long thing! Fi le! Mobingo how far? grin
Re: What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? by Basics007: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2010
This topic is so funny. Actually when he was comin up,he built his image around Fela's cos abami eda exposes his torso too. Probably that's why dude does that

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian 'reportedly' Wed Kris Humphries As 'red Carpet Accessory' / I Didn’t Buy A Rolls-royce,i Don't Live Fake Life – Duncan Mighty / Chris Brown Terrorizes Rihanna's Halloween Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.