Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos (5343 Views)

Jenifa’s Diary Season16 Episode5 – Different Stroke 3gp/mp4 / The Wedding Party 2 – 2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie 3gp, Mp4 / Tv Show: Top Tv Series - Best Tv Shows Of 2018 Hd, Mp4 And 3gp Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by Ndagimadu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please i need help to everyone know the site that i can download 3gp videos. . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by falcon01: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ndagimadu:
Please i need help to everyone know the site that i can download 3gp videos. . . .
www.3gpking.com thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by Ndagimadu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=falcon01 post=81496331]Not yet work
Re: Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by BankyGee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Brother, lemme not deceive you, you can't see a website that has 3gp videos, except those you can download full movies from. But if its website to download short skits, trailers etc, they've all turned to mp4.

Believe me, I've turned the internet upside down, no website has 3gp videos again.

I dey suffer am too bro cry
Re: Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by Greatzeus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
BankyGee:
Brother, lemme not deceive you, you can't see a website that has 3gp videos, except those you can download full movies from. But if its website to download short skits, trailers etc, they've all turned to mp4.

Believe me, I've turned the internet upside down, no website has 3gp videos again.

I dey suffer am too bro cry
How on Earth will you be able to watch .3gb videos Do you how horrible and blurred .3gb is? Even on a phone. We were able to watch it then Because most Java and symbian phones have screen with 2 inches or less. Now that phones comes in 5inches plus,don't destroy your eyes bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos by BankyGee(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Greatzeus:

How on Earth will you be able to watch .3gb videos Do you how horrible and blurred .3gb is? Even on a phone. We were able to watch it then Because most Java and symbian phones have screen with 2 inches or less. Now that phones comes in 5inches plus,don't destroy your eyes bro.
That's the point bro, I use a Java phone grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers / Bimbo Akintola Vs. Funke Akindele Vs. Fathia Balogun - Who Acts Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.