Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,935 members, 5,883,490 topics. Date: Monday, 28 September 2020 at 01:12 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (39381 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by castiello(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
walejummy:
bro how was your interview like, are u married, with ur travel history and bal, if u have other strong ties to ur country then I think 75% is ok

My interview was simple hose like this where is the address of your company, when did u get married the year when did u visit turkey explain your kind of business finish it was fast 3mins and done
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
walejummy:
bro how was your interview like, are u married, with ur travel history and bal, if u have other strong ties to ur country then I think 75% is ok
You have great chance of getting the Visa, i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go check our passports, i got another email saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Unusuallove99:
Check mzvisa.com.ng to ceck requirement for the type of visa you want to apply for
A lot of Nigerians are out in Turkey surviving and they are living happily it al depends on you and your motive of coming
There are jobs you can get while in Turkey
My Dear Brother, this platform for to share fact information with one another, those Nigerian surving in Turkey are either internet fraudsters or Drug dealers.. if you can not involve in this kind of business, never think of Turkey as it's time wasting territory for hustling, some Nigerian said they will
use to place to move to Western Europe, that was then, everything has blocked now even the Country don dey cast for Yahoo guys too, after you get Turkish permit with less than 200 Dollars, you can not use it to move out of Turkey, some Agent will help you move out from Turkey, they will first process working permit after you get resident permit then Shengen via cost about 2000 Dollars from Turkey as many of their diploma citizen earn is maximum of 500 Dollars, so many of them also want to move out of Turkey, 2000 dollars is about 700k, so with 2000 Dollars, you will get a better country from here in Nigeria with 700k.. Turkey is a dead zone like Russia, it;s just little bit better than Russia and Malaysia as you can still get Job of usd 200 Dollars per month in Turkey while you can not get a job of 50 Dollars per month in Russia or Malaysia except Yahoo, prostitution or Drug.. Do not listen to anyone that tell you that there is Job in Turkey. I swear by the creator that created all of us in these platform, all what i said is truth, do not let someone deceive you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mosk2k: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmm .....it is well
segunagbe55:
My Dear Brother, this platform for to share fact information with one another, those Nigerian surving in Turkey are either internet fraudsters or Drug dealers.. if you can not involve in this kind of business, never think of Turkey as it's time wasting territory for hustling, some Nigerian said they will
use to place to move to Western Europe, that was then, everything has blocked now even the Country don dey cast for Yahoo guys too, after you get Turkish permit with less than 200 Dollars, you can not use it to move out of Turkey, some Agent will help you move out from Turkey, they will first process working permit after you get resident permit then Shengen via cost about 2000 Dollars from Turkey as many of their diploma citizen earn is maximum of 500 Dollars, so many of them also want to move out of Turkey, 2000 dollars is about 700k, so with 2000 Dollars, you will get a better country from here in Nigeria with 700k.. Turkey is a dead zone like Russia, it;s just little bit better than Russia and Malaysia as you can still get Job of usd 200 Dollars per month in Turkey while you can not get a job of 50 Dollars per month in Russia or Malaysia except Yahoo, prostitution or Drug.. Do not listen to anyone that tell you that there is Job in Turkey. I swear by the creator that created all of us in these platform, all what i said is truth, do not let someone deceive you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
Please wht documents do you need to apply.
And can you give an idea on survival in turkey.what do nigerians do to survive in turkey

My Brother, Almighty God can bear me witness, staying back home is better than going to Turkey unless you
are a Yahoo guy or a lady ready for prostitution, Drug. Presently all Nigerian Drug dealer has run away as the country make it
30 years if you are been caught, yahoo guys are not finding it easy anymore as expected as they always say Turkey don cast,
instead of spending huge money like 400k to 500k for Turkish Visa, you can use same amount to establish yourself here even
if to open Barber shop, it's better to waste huge amount that you will regret later, many of our Nigerian Brothers have been
there 5 - 7 years, nothing to show for it, they kept posting pictures with someone else Car, House, Office, e.t.c. There wife here
become someone else mistress after Madam waiting for 3 years, our Nigerian husband stupidly refuse to come back home maybe
due to shame. I hereby beg the people in the house to say the truth about Life in Turkey, Naija is better i swear. Turkey is a very
good business territory, they are like China in Europe, you can be going to buy things then resell here in Nigeria. Am sure many
Nigerian Scammer will soon by regretting soonest as no place for them to stay, F.B.I are now in Turkey, tracking our Brothers down,
Please say no to Turkey for hustling, no job there, they have best immigration policy, they are friendly but no job, highest pay is usd 250
Dollars per month, i hope Naija people will understood soonest that not all that glister is gold. Say no to hustling in Turkey, nothing dey
There

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
You have great chance of getting the Visa, i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go check our passports, i got another email saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.
Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is your even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working

Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE


Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
You have great chance of getting the Visa, i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go check our passports, i got another email saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.
Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is your even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working .The job she does is to teach kids English cos they only understand Turkish
As soon as she gets more experience ,she would get a better job
Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE


Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
You have great chance of getting the Visa, i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go check our passports, i got another email saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is your even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working .The job she does is to teach kids English cos they only understand Turkish
As soon as she gets more experience ,she would get a better job
Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE


Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is your even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working .The job she does is to teach kids English cos they only understand Turkish
As soon as she gets more experience ,she would get a better job
Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE


[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Alezie(f): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Did anybody submit in September and get a white paper? Everyone I know including me got a blue paper with a stamp on it. I believe this is new cos I have never heard of their embassy make use of Blue paper.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Unusuallove99: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Snap the paper so i know what it means
Alezie:
Did anybody submit in September and get a white paper? Everyone I know including me got a blue paper with a stamp on it. I believe this is new cos I have never heard of their embassy make use of Blue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Alezie:
Did anybody submit in September and get a white paper? Everyone I know including me got a blue paper with a stamp on it. I believe this is new cos I have never heard of their embassy make use of Blue paper.


Basically the blue stamp means denial ,let’s see the paper first
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
My Dear Brother, this platform for to share fact information with one another, those Nigerian surving in Turkey are either internet fraudsters or Drug dealers.. if you can not involve in this kind of business, never think of Turkey as it's time wasting territory for hustling, some Nigerian said they will
use to place to move to Western Europe, that was then, everything has blocked now even the Country don dey cast for Yahoo guys too, after you get Turkish permit with less than 200 Dollars, you can not use it to move out of Turkey, some Agent will help you move out from Turkey, they will first process working permit after you get resident permit then Shengen via cost about 2000 Dollars from Turkey as many of their diploma citizen earn is maximum of 500 Dollars, so many of them also want to move out of Turkey, 2000 dollars is about 700k, so with 2000 Dollars, you will get a better country from here in Nigeria with 700k.. Turkey is a dead zone like Russia, it;s just little bit better than Russia and Malaysia as you can still get Job of usd 200 Dollars per month in Turkey while you can not get a job of 50 Dollars per month in Russia or Malaysia except Yahoo, prostitution or Drug.. Do not listen to anyone that tell you that there is Job in Turkey. I swear by the creator that created all of us in these platform, all what i said is truth, do not let someone deceive you.
Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working .The job she does is to teach kids English cos they only understand Turkish
As soon as she gets more experience ,she would get a better job
Regards

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
mosk2k:
where did u get that fact from!be deceiving yourself there!no go apply sharply too...
Abi
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
... Nigeria is better than Turkey but am woondering why many naija guy are rushing everyday to submit visa application over there
Keep saying shit
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jonesjoe(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pls I need a detailed guide on how to apply for a tourist visa let's say 2 weeks then I can extend for 6 months when I get there . An agent said I should bring 1.3m for the visa processing and all with 100% guarantee but I don't have that much and want to do it myself . Pls save a brother

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ayamdeji:

Keep saying shit
My Brother, it's not shit but the fact, nothing in Turkey, am still going to Turkey on 24th September to buy some needed
materials, so i was there even this year April, so nothing in Turkey, your claim about your sister for English Language of USD 600 Dollars, i can not argue with you, please ask her how is life is Turkey, ask her if it makes sense for you to come over there

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Alezie:
Did anybody submit in September and get a white paper? Everyone I know including me got a blue paper with a stamp on it. I believe this is new cos I have never heard of their embassy make use of Blue paper.
i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go from Lagos to Abuja to check our passports, i got another email from Turkish Embassy directly on 19th of September saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. so how long does your own visa application takes before getting the blue paper and stamp? what did you apply for? i learn that Turkish Embassy is now refusing more applicants............ My Brother, as i said after i submitted on 4th of September, i left back to Lagos but on 9th of September, i got email notification stating... Your passport is ready for collection
xxxx xxxxxxxx
10/09/19
Collection time: 8:30a.m - 11:30a.m
List: 09/09/19

Collection ends at 11:30am prompt.
Come with a print-out of this mail..... i was busy, i could not leave Lagos to Abuja to check my passport then later i got another email from Embassy saying

RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL DOES NOT GUARANTEE A VISA... So i got an email on 19th of September directly from Embassy saying... Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jonesjoe:
Pls I need a detailed guide on how to apply for a tourist visa let's say 2 weeks then I can extend for 6 months when I get there . An agent said I should bring 1.3m for the visa processing and all with 100% guarantee but I don't have that much and want to do it myself . Pls save a brother
The Agent is crazy, it's only a mad man will have 1.3M then use it to make trip to Turkey, you can do it yourself because insider contact will cost about 500k, try your luck first but if i may ask, even if you do it yourself, you will still spend about 100k including visa fees, insurance and transportation and other documents. i will suggest you to go better country,
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Derring: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
The Agent is crazy, it's only a mad man will have 1.3M then use it to make trip to Turkey, you can do it yourself because insider contact will cost about 500k, try your luck first but if i may ask, even if you do it yourself, you will still spend about 100k including visa fees, insurance and transportation and other documents. i will suggest you to go better country,


Guy before you say all dis shit, pls snap Ur passport with travel history or keep d Bleep shut.
Teaching job in Turkey pays more than 500+dolls plus other job, guys into cyber are making it big . Nothing like FBI.
I know you're just frustrated!

6 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
segunagbe55:
My Brother, it's not shit but the fact, nothing in Turkey, am still going to Turkey on 24th September to buy some needed
materials, so i was there even this year April, so nothing in Turkey, your claim about your sister for English Language of USD 600 Dollars, i can not argue with you, please ask her how is life is Turkey, ask her if it makes sense for you to come over there
lol bro ,I’m going to study and I got my visa already
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Derring:



Guy before you say all dis shit, pls snap Ur passport with travel history or keep d Bleep shut.
Teaching job in Turkey pays more than 500+dolls plus other job, guys into cyber are making it big . Nothing like FBI.
I know you're just frustrated!
Bless u bro ,Dey r just saying shit
Even in US , not all Nigerians are doing fine so

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Derring: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ayamdeji:

Bless u bro ,Dey r just saying shit
Even in US , not all Nigerians are doing fine so

I'm currently in Turkey, I wrote an exams early dis month, Nd I paid 250dolls for resident permit.
Now I'm working legitly, with upto 500+dolls Nd CAN still do side jobs.

Life here so far is better than 9ja, 1million times. Organisation here is too soft.
D only issue I encountered here just d earth quake lately.
Turkey is a first world country, while 9ja still 3rd..
Why d hating?
Turkey rocks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Derring:


I'm currently in Turkey, I wrote an exams early dis month, Nd I paid 250dolls for resident permit.
Now I'm working legitly, with upto 500+dolls Nd CAN still do side jobs.

Life here so far is better than 9ja, 1million times. Organisation here is too soft.
D only issue I encountered here just d earth quake lately.
Turkey is a first world country, while 9ja still 3rd..
Why d hating?
Turkey rocks
Bless up omo iya

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by andrew444(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Derring:


I'm currently in Turkey, I wrote an exams early dis month, Nd I paid 250dolls for resident permit.
Now I'm working legitly, with upto 500+dolls Nd CAN still do side jobs.

Life here so far is better than 9ja, 1million times. Organisation here is too soft.
D only issue I encountered here just d earth quake lately.
Turkey is a first world country, while 9ja still 3rd..
Why d hating?
Turkey rocks

Their permit is cheap thou

The guy said if you have permit you can’t travel to another country ,me I doubt that o
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Derring: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
andrew444:




Their permit is cheap thou

The guy said if you have permit you can’t travel to another country ,me I doubt that o


Big fact lie my brother.
He can't access Turkey dts y he's thrashing up.
Soon Turkey EU membership will be granted.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Derring:



Big fact lie my brother.
He can't access Turkey dts y he's thrashing up.
Soon Turkey EU membership will be granted.
I hope they grant it soon tho

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kellz0(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
How did you contact the embassy?? My friends own is delaying
segunagbe55:
You have great chance of getting the Visa, i submitted my Turkish visa application on 4th of September, then visa submission send me email on 9th of September that our passports are ready for collection which for myself, my fiance and my Bestman, so i was busy to go check our passports, i got another email saying Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, You are requested to come to the embassy with your international passport and receipt issued on any working days.

Regards

Consular Section,
Turkish Embassy, Abuja

So my visa has been approved, i also contact the Embassy for other two people to know their status but i was told that they can not share me their status that as soon as the approval is ready, they will contact us. It seem Turkish Embassy is now using two working days to process visa application now.. secondly i need to share with you guys that i was in Istanbul March of this year which i spent just 8 days. So if i must be truthful with you guys, the only two jobs that many of our Nigerian Brothers and Sister doing here is Internet Fraud, Drug and Prostitution, from my view Nigeria is better more than Turkey because the quick job here is 200 Dollars per month, you will feed yourself, paying accommodation about 6-8 guys stay in one small room, then feed yourself, i asked many Nigerian which some of them have stayed in Turkey over 3 years without anything tangible to show for their achievement for such long stay, so if you have something doing in Nigeria that you earn atleast 40k monthly, it does not make sense to go Turkey, some Nigerian pay as much as 500k for turkish visa, ticket 200k, pay 500 Dollars for permit to Nigerian wicked guy as the cost of the Turkish one year permit is less than 200 Dollars, yet spending over 1M to go Turkey while you have nothing better doing there, raid is going on everywhere now in Turkey for illegal immigrant, factory work maximum pay maybe 250 dollars per month, you can not even get Job of 300 Dollars in Istanbul.. Why going there to waste your previous time,, you can use same huge amount of money to establish something better here in Nigeria that you can earn some good money daily even open Barber shop in Nigeria is better than going to Turkey, crossing to Greece from Turkey is impossible now as it's 95% deadly, chances of getting through is 2% almost impossible, then chances of going to Jail is 98% for crossing then send back to Nigeria. I use this medium is beg our Nigerian Brothers that is better to go back your village to establish something that can secure some daily money than wasting it to go on Trip to Turkey. It's only 419 yer, Yahoo guys are making money even now FBI is everywhere, Yahoo will soon become useless that in the next 6 months, they will not able to earn anything... Say NO TO SCAMMER AGENT THAT LIED THAT YOU CAN GET 400 TO 500 DOLLARS PER MONTH IN TURKEY, NO JOB THERE


Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mosk2k: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tel:08036488981 email:embassy.abuja@mfa.gov.tr
kellz0:
How did you contact the embassy?? My friends own is delaying
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayamdeji: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is there any one in Üsküdar University here ?

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kellz0(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
mosk2k:
Tel:08036488981 email:embassy.abuja@mfa.gov.tr
Thank you very Much!!!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by segunagbe55: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ayamdeji:

Bro don’t say shit,my sister works in Ankara and she still makes at least 3000tl that is like $600+ monthly plus that is even her first job .she just crossed from Cyprus to turkey last month and she’s already working .The job she does is to teach kids English cos they only understand Turkish
As soon as she gets more experience ,she would get a better job
Regards
I will appreciate it if you can leak me with your sister that earn 600 Dollars monthly as am going next month, i swear if there is Job of USD 500 Dollars, i will not come back to Naija... if we should be truthful, i doubt what you are saying, i have not been to Ankara, i will give it a trial this time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.