Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. (432 Views)

Tinubu Kicked Against Nigerian Labour Demands, Sacked Over 10,000 Workers As Lag / FG Dangles Tax-free Wages, Houses, Buses, Cash Benefits To Workers As Talks Resu / Federal Government Demands For Workers BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Usman3690: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good day everyone and I need you all to make this trend and it is pure sheer wickedness form the management of the company. I am going toay remain anonymous about this. I work in a subsidiary of Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC called Sunti Golden Sugar Estates, Located in Mokwa Niger State.

During the Recent Sallah celebrations the company decided to share some noodles and chin chin for some worker whose shift fell on sallah day as a form of compensation or whatever. I don't know the motive behind it anyway but on checking on the noodles an
d chin chin I discovered they were 1 year and 3 months expire.

Now the question is that, are they not aware that these products are expired or it's just an act of wickedness.

I know it is usually difficult to win a battle with these big companies but I need all the help and publicity I can get until this people are brought to book.

I am attaching picture evidence to support my claims.
Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Usman3690: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Usman3690:
Good day everyone and I need you all to make this trend and it is pure sheer wickedness form the management of the company. I am going toay remain anonymous about this. I work in a subsidiary of Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC called Sunti Golden Sugar Estates, Located in Mokwa Niger State.

During the Recent Sallah celebrations the company decided to share some noodles and chin chin for some worker whose shift fell on sallah day as a form of compensation or whatever. I don't know the motive behind it anyway but on checking on the noodles an
d chin chin I discovered they were 1 year and 3 months expire.

Now the question is that, are they not aware that these products are expired or it's just an act of wickedness.

I know it is usually difficult to win a battle with these big companies but I need all the help and publicity I can get until this people are brought to book.

I am attaching picture evidence to support my claims.

Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Usman3690: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls help make this go viral. Thanks
Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Beblessedbaba: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is so bad. I want to urge you to get your safe covered else your identity can be unmasked.

You the below as guidelines before you continue so you don't risk your job.

1. Do not use a company device for posting this. Desktop, phone, internet, you can be traced and detected easily.
2. Do not use your original email work email, personal email, etc cos this can easily be traced to you.

3.Also use only a alternate names and a masked email not your original email.

Nigeria have one of the best crafted laws in the world but terrible court system, terrible human right enforcement system, etc

Gba lesson and be guided
Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Eraddray(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
corruption in Nigeria is like a very old water system toilet... with Margot crawling toward the seat of the WC.. ..it spreads everywhr..
but this ppl don't commit this things alone.. the ppl appointed as their checks are all infected... just like virus,corruption is everywhr and it keeps on spreading.
Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Usman3690: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Eraddray:
corruption in Nigeria is like a very old water system toilet... with Margot crawling toward the seat of the WC.. ..it spreads everywhr..
but this ppl don't commit this things alone.. the ppl appointed as their checks are all infected... just like virus,corruption is everywhr and it keeps on spreading.
I u
just hope the mods would move it to front page
Re: See What My Company Shared For Workers As Compensation For Coming To Work. by Usman3690: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
This is so bad. I want to urge you to get your safe covered else your identity can be unmasked.

You the below as guidelines before you continue so you don't risk your job.

1. Do not use a company device for posting this. Desktop, phone, internet, you can be traced and detected easily.
2. Do not use your original email work email, personal email, etc cos this can easily be traced to you.

3.Also use only a alternate names and a masked email not your original email.

Nigeria have one of the best crafted laws in the world but terrible court system, terrible human right enforcement system, etc

Gba lesson and be guided
thanks for that. I observed everything u stated above. hopefully they will never find out

(1) (Reply)

12 Easy Steps To Clear Goods From The Nigerian Customs / Residents Upbeat As Oyo Government Lights Up Ibadan For Christmas / Kanu Nwankwo Loses ‘daughter’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.