Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

OJ Danley Thrills Fans In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJ Danley Thrills Fans In New Video (157 Views)

Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma, Thrills Fans In Sexy Red Outfit Ahead Of Valentine's D / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OJ Danley Thrills Fans In New Video by themomentng: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
In what can be adjudged as "wowing", sizzling artiste, Danley Olaiya, popularly known as OJ Danley has released the visuals of his hit track, titled "Give Me Body".

The track, which features Promzzy, was dropped earlier this week, taking over screens and media platforms.

"Since I started music fully, I have had about five singles to my credit. In all of the five singles, "Give Me Body" is the hit I can call the cash cow. One thing about it is the part where I sang, "come gimme body, gbe wa". People love that part so much," OJ Danley said.

According to the artiste, the video which was shot and directed by one of the topshots in videography, Jamin Films, promises to be a stepping stone to more hits for an EP in the nearest future.

OJ Danley, who was born and bred in Lagos, also revealed to Entertainer that his mentor and role model remains Tuface Idibia, having been inspired by the evergreen "African Queen" hit song.

"I do Afro hiphop. The top celebrity I look up to in Afro hiphop has always been Tuface Idibia. I look up to him. He inspires me a lot. The very song that made me pick so much interest in him is African Queen. I have been following him for years now.

"If I have my way, I would like to do a collaboration with legendary Tubaba. He is my mentor based on Afro hiphop. When people listened to my first single that year, they were amazed that I was sounding like Tubaba already. He is a role model and a mentor to me," he said.

Greatness Music Records announces the official release of the video of the newly signed frontline artiste, who debuts with an Afro hip-hop infusion with the hope of capturing the attention of his teeming fans. The Afro hiphop star is managed by Lotus Promotions.

(1) (Reply)

Vibe – Akachukwu / BREAKING: FG Approves $5.3bn Ibadan-kano Rail Project / I Buy Amazon&itunes Card@good Rate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.