Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto (410 Views)

Ebonyi: 12 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested For Drug Peddling, Intake Of Mkpurummiri / Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Abduct Lecturers, Pregnant Doctor In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by References: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
A member representing Denge/Shuni State Constituency at the Sokoto state House of Assembly, Aminu Magaji Bodai has been kidnapped by suspected hoodlums.
A close relation of the victim revealed to newsmen that his brother was kidnapped by yet to be identified persons on his way to his village in Bodai from Dange town.

He says the legislator was abducted around 1:15am on Thursday morning.

TVCNEWS contacted the state police public relations officer, Assistant Superintendent of Police Mohammed Sadiq Abubakar who confirmed the kidnap of the legislator but says detail on the abduction is still sketchy.
He promised to furnish us with details at the conclusion of investigation.

Details later.
https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-suspected-hoodlums-abduct-house-of-assembly-member-in-sokoto/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4j

Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria and insecurity are like 5and 6...,it's high time strict measures were adopted to tackle insecurity once and for all *sad times to be a Nigeria* embarassed anyways congrats to me FTC.
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Jabioro: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
He can begin his legislative duty with them after all when he was a freed man he and his collegues refused to stand on their feet....no ransom no negotiation till he learned how painful it is in a rowdy society..
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Kingpee2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
He was abducted by his own people ....No be issue be that one .
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Jabioro: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Nigeria and insecurity are like 5and 6...,it's high time strict measures were adopted to tackle insecurity once and for all *sad times to be a Nigeria* embarassed anyways congrats to me FTC.
You
have won one bottle of origin..contact Seun to redeem your prize.Cogratulation!
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Chrisbeks: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sometimes it is good that the high and mighty are affected by the criminal activities going on everywhere in the country. If they know that even them are not safe, they will rise up and take action
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jabioro:
You
have won one bottle of origin..contact Seun to redeem your prize.Cogratulation!
Should i send my bank account number
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Jabioro: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Should i send my bank account number
Your prize is with Seun or any other mod..lala can give you fresh snake pepper soup..you can dial *901*11#on your access bank account to borrow your prize pending when you be contacted.
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jabioro:
..lala can give you fresh snake pepper soup...
aaaaaah! disgusting... is that even eatable?
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by Jabioro: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
aaaaaah! disgusting... is that even eatable?
Fresh snake pepper soup ...can be sweet if have never tasted it try to do so you won't regret it..I swear..
Re: Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto by yanabasee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is the duty of the Chief of Staff solely on ministers or on security of the entire country??

The senators will be wasting over 5billion Naira on cars yet we don't have good roads and good hospitals and good education system...

I don't care which politician that is kidnapped or killed... These people are criminals and shouldn't be pitied.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Adeniyi Leads Patrol At 3am / Ebonyi Cult Killings; 21 Cult Members Denounce Membership / Latest News From Johannesburg....one Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.