Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Bet You Haven't Seen Anthony Joshua's Lion Head Tattoo That Got Fans Thrilling - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Bet You Haven't Seen Anthony Joshua's Lion Head Tattoo That Got Fans Thrilling (487 Views)

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Haven't Seen Anthony Joshua's Lion Head Tattoo That Got Fans Thrilling by alomaonline(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Anthony Joshua is a veteran boxer, he walked into a tattoo studio down in Southgate last month to get a tattoo, he stylishly use the tattoo to cover up calluses on his middle finger due to some pigmentation on his fist, a living testimony of his boxing career.
According to the studio owner Victor Tsyhanou, "Joshua asked for a little forest so we decided to do something with the moon ". The tattoo features a Lion head at the lowest part of Anthony's middle finger and the remaining part was covered with a little forest. His fans keeps expressing their likeness of the creative tattoo.
Cute or cute ? � � �
See the full and clear images of the tattoo here -------https://alomaworld..com/2019/08/i-bet-you-havent-seen-anthony-joshuas.html

Re: I Bet You Haven't Seen Anthony Joshua's Lion Head Tattoo That Got Fans Thrilling by hahn(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
We have already seen it on fp

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Bracelet / British Nigerian Group Recreate Nigerian Fashion Through The Decades. / Quality Handmade Shoe 08030505543

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.