Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas (6469 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Abass668: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Am posted to NDA kaduna for my ppa, please what is my chance of getting accepted because I heard they do reject corpers?
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Mattp38(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
If you can't find a good ppa and want to redeploy to any state of your choice.. Holla at my signature.. Very affordable
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Geozion(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

08071056345 watzap
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by KampusKonnekt49: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
What you need to know about getting a scholarship to study in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndmEcGc5aA
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Marks112: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Adesuwa147:
If you have any question relating to NYSC Kaduna pls post here and if you have any experience to tell us also post here if you are looking for accommodation ask here and if you need a PPA someone might be able to help just table your request. Any issues relating to camp or redeployment should also be addressed here. Thanks
Please are you still in kaduna
Was posted to ministry of health but they haven’t gotten back to me ,they said they will call me
Just stranded here
Please any corper’s lodge around that I can stay??
And does ministry give accommodation?
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Richdee1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marks112:

Please are you still in kaduna
Was posted to ministry of health but they haven’t gotten back to me ,they said they will call me
Just stranded here
Please any corper’s lodge around that I can stay??
And does ministry give accommodation?

What was your course of study
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Marks112: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Richdee1:

What was your course of study
Pharmacology
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by pamcode(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
IRIEBOY:
I was posted to college of agriculture and animal science, Mando, IGABI LGA..please who has an idea about there
how was the place? You studied animal sciences right.
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Marks112: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Adesuwa147:
If you have any question relating to NYSC Kaduna pls post here and if you have any experience to tell us also post here if you are looking for accommodation ask here and if you need a PPA someone might be able to help just table your request. Any issues relating to camp or redeployment should also be addressed here. Thanks

Hi I’m currently serving in kaduna,in need of accommodation
Do you know any agent??
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Lisaint(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2021
To everyone serving in Kaduna

How are you coping with this insecurity issues

I’m currently in Kaduna camp
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Richdee1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Adesuwa147:

What did you study?

SOCIAL WORK

Any INGO PPA, can I serve there?
I'll need suggestions
Re: Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas by Kellykce: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please who knows about amaco const company KADUNA state.
Do dey pay Corp members and how much if yes urgent answer needed please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Orientation Camp Transport / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / BREAKING.. 237 Vibrators Recovered From Girls In KWARA NYSC Camp This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.