Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You're Selling On Instagram And Whatsapp Only, Here's What You're Missing Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You're Selling On Instagram And Whatsapp Only, Here's What You're Missing Out (202 Views)

Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Selling On Instagram And Whatsapp Only, Here's What You're Missing Out by 5ublime: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Are you one of those business owners who spend time scrolling through hundreds of photos just to show your customer a particular product? cheesy
... or you rely solely on whatsapp status and Instagram for marketing your goods and services?

Don't be stuck in your bubble. 97 percent of consumers search for products and services online. Not having a website means you're not being found by nearly 2 billion digital customers worldwide. Your customers are online, you should be too. Many business owners have the misconception that being online and being on social media are the same thing. Social media is only a small fraction of the pie. A very large amount of your prospective customers don't spend that much time on social media. - Big businesses that will likely patronize you in bulk will often times go to google instead and type "XYZ dealer in Lagos" or "XYZ makers near me". The question is, Will they find you?

If you need to buy a cream that will cure pimples for example, you'll agree with me that you would have at some point typed "creams for pimples" or "how to cure pimples fast" on google. The phrase "creams for pimples" has 1,350 average monthly searches on google. That's 1,350 chances you just lost - on only just one your products. Now imagine how many chances you've lost on your entire shop lol.

Amongst many other advantages, having your own website helps you to actually retain and profile your customers, improves visibility to YOUR brand, increases convenience, credibility, accessibility and creates a sense of connection between you and your customer (Those that shop from Zara know what i mean wink )

There's a very affordable way to achieve this . Storexy helps you create and manage your e-commerce website without maintenance headaches or surprise costs with these features and more:

*Free .com domain (1 yr)
*Free SSL Certificate (HTTPS)
*Connect existing domain
*Secure Cloud Hosting
*SEO Optimization
*Receive Payment Online
*Custom Email Accounts
*Unlimited Products
*Create Coupons
*Multicurrency feature
*Create Credit Slips
*API Integration
*Admin CMS
*24/7 Customer Support
*Free Homepage Sliders & Banners

Visit [url]Storexy.com[/url] to start now. If you're having trouble setting up, the online chat support is great and they can help with it. I hope this helps someone out there.

(1) (Reply)

Functional 72 Rooms Standard Hotel Located At The Heart Of Garki, Abuja,for Sale / 5 Habits Of Highly Successful HR Managers / ‘my Car Dealer Is A Hater In Disguise’, Bobrisky Shares His Side Of The ‘range R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.