Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him (8138 Views)

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Paulfroshman: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nollywood Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NwBsUocYhQ

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jah blessed, yet some people have husbands and don't know what God has done for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Holumhidey(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
And he is short...... You forgot that part....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by juanjo2: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
My own is to come to ur wedding, drink ur beer and eat ur rice... I don't even care whether the bride loves the groom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by zico530(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
He is short but has an active dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
and you for tell us say I'm like missionary weh weh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by NobleAngell(f): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
What's the title of the movie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Lagbaja01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
And some people says size matter....How big could he possibly be with that stature? ?
zico530:
He is short but has an active dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by starstaz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
juanjo2:
My own is to come to ur wedding, drink ur beer and eat ur rice... I don't even care whether the bride loves the groom
The Cleanest mind ever" smiley
juanjo2:
The Cleanest mind ever"
Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by czarina(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
juanjo2:
Does anyone really care? grin
Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
juanjo2:
your head dey dere joor..if we no chop rice wetin we gain

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Sucremamito1: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
juanjo2:
Really?

Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by lumiday(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Beautiful...

Heads to this thread, read, watch and follow the video narration especially on the full video https://www.nairaland.com/5339679/awon-omo-soakaway-street-comedy
Re: Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him by juanjo2: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
Does anyone really care? grin
some will spray money according to Wetin dey chop

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH / Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life / Biggest Yarnsh In Africa ''miss Corazon'' Shares More Banging Figure 8 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.