Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election (33628 Views)

FG Raises Exchange Rate For Cargo Clearance To N951/$ / 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by igwefivestar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
wait o... so if he losses the election... will he continue being a senator of the 9th assembly?
yes nah.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by deolu2000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
wait o... so if he losses the election... will he continue being a senator of the 9th assembly?
Contesting for the post of a Governor doesn't mean he will stop being a senator, he will only resign if wins the gubernatorial elections but if otherwise he will return to the red chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by DevilhimseIf: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Clearance to failure... angry I pity IPOB terrorists!
[/s]
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by igwefivestar(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=AwelewaGMAN post=81504481][/quote]what is the meaning of this, Seun must hear this.

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Primusinterpares(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
3rdavefarms:

In Jesus name he will be Senator
he's already a senator na
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by eneyoduke(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Old ways won't open new doors, that's what I know
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Primusinterpares(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
deolu2000:

Contesting for the post of a Governor doesn't mean he will stop being a senator, he will only resign if wins the gubernatorial elections but if otherwise he will return to the red chamber.
that's a win win thing for him na

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by igwefivestar(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Let's see what happens to people that ate prone to mistake.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by deolu2000(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
that's a win win thing for him na
That's the benefits of Contesting at this sort of time.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by molbic(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dino will win if APC did not use their rigging machine.

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by chudez0147(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Lol... weting concern ipob for dis mata naw

People are just so funny
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
You will have full time to Nairaland now grin grin grin they have relieved you of your job

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Pro2makx(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
DINO!!! IS COMING!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by DominionMichael: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
yarimo:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL ambition grin grin

I take that as your own opinion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by olusegzy01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me on Nairaland cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to study pharmacy and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I don't even know who is travelling.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Bridget95(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This guy is irredeemable grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by smooooooth: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:

Yes he will still be a senator. He has nothing to lose.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Chiboto414: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dino all the way!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
yarimo:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL ambition grin grin
never say never....THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by Arthurhills: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Same old thieves been recycled sighhhh Nigeria no get hope again, where are the youths dey are busy dancing zanga.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by contigiency(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nukilia:
Congratulations to the next Governor of Kogi State.

#CatWith9Lives

We will have to call the mortuary attendant for you because we thought you should have woken up from this your long dream by now. But it's rather taking too long time that we all have given up on you.
Re: Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election by toprealman: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Uche seconds started this game since 1999. His name was always mentioned on tele and radio.....24/7 in River state. Today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office / President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.