Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career (653 Views)

Certification in Web Design, Graphics, Animation, Programming, Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Career / 7 Effective Tools For Managing Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Escoba5(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
If you love animation designs, then continue reading.

I am an experienced whitboard animation creator who has designed lots of videos for agencies and businesses. I learned how to design when i was in my final year in school. Since then, I've had the privilege to create lots of videos for different clients.
At first, learning how to produce professional whiteboard animated videos was quite daunting. Part of the reason was bacause i had to create most of the vector graphics myself.
The process was time consuming and it affected the time it took to complete a single video for my clients.
Luckily, I ran into someone on fiverr who sold me over 280,000 SVG files, plus the png files. The vector files spread across different categories.
It made life a lot easier when I bought those files. It didn't only make video design faster, but also added more money to my account because I was able to design amazing videos with cool SVG graphics.

I'll be giving these files at a give away price. Hurry now to grab this opportunity

Here's a sample video I made from the SVG files you'll get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmS5wbTEn4

If you are interested in learning how to create whiteboard animation videos. Kindly contact me and I'll teach you at no cost.

https:///2347058112176

1 Like

Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Ayoshewa12(f): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for sharing.
Please, can I learn it with my phone?
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Escoba5(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Ayoshewa12:
Thanks for sharing.
Please, can I learn it with my phone?

You need a laptop to learn. A phone doesn't have the capability to make such animated videos.
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Escoba5:

You need a laptop to learn. A phone doesn't have the capability to make such animated videos.

Thank you sir, I don't know why I was hoping for a positive reply tho grin
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Escoba5(m): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Ayoshewa12:

Thank you sir, I don't know why I was hoping for a positive reply tho grin

Welcome. wink
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by photogen: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
How can I contact you sir to get them
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Escoba5(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2019
photogen:
How can I contact you sir to get them

Here's my whatsapp link
https:///2347058112176
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by dynamic010(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
It was a really informative class, the software was broken down in total and the graphic file was very useful,i got way more value than what i paid for.. i will be dropping ma first project soon on this thread ...thank you..
Re: Get These Pro Tools For Your Graphics & Animation Design Career by Escoba5(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
dynamic010:
It was a really informative class, the software was broken down in total and the graphic file was very useful, I got way more value than what i paid for.. i will be dropping ma first project soon on this thread ...thank you..

Bravo dynamic010,
I look forward to seeing your first whiteboard video on this thread...
Feel free to write me if you have any questions regarding your project. I'll be glad to give my support.
Best wishes in your adventure bro.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader / My Writings Are Engaging, Creative & 100% Plagiarism Free! / The 8 Laws Of Greatness You Must Know By Apostle Johnson Suleman (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.