Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) (73031 Views)

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by marvin906(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
where babe pics..
I only see back of pant

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by BORN2RULE20(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
STD'S GALORE

HIV/AIDS GALORE

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

2 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Frankel7(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na so so party. Next minute now dem do begin dey beg for change to treat one kain yeye sickness, before u know am, na death.

Komon Sense no Komon at all..!
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by BafanaBafana: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
olu77:
Am I on frontpage or have I missed my way. Who brought this to fp? Like father like son: Naija and Nairaland.
same thing I was gonna type.I still can;t believe
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by starbright4real(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by shogsman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
When I opened this page I was expecting to see people falling inside gutter,at least peopple that are between life and death,I'm disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Like if you dont understand the title of this post and dont care to know cheesy
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by jubrilELsudan: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Am very sure in the party there was like 5, 000 guys and just 15 b!tches.

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by enonche85(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
That uku in black pant

U gat sharp eyes bro! grin grin

U can see!!!
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by UrVillagePpl: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Akpabio is now the minister of Niger Delta while Keyamo is the State minister for Niger Delta.
Festus Keyamo is a former EFCC PROSECUTOR while Godswill Akpabio is a former EFCC SUSPECT.

The suspect is now the PROSECUTOR’s BOSS.

This is Nigeria!!’
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Madlov3:
NIGERIAN YOUTHS! This is the exact thing they are Intrested in. Tell them to come out for a protest against bad governance now, you won’t see any of them.
Majority of Y’all deserve your current leadership

Did they even come out to vote in the type of government they want and vote out the ones they don't want which might have prevented any kind of protest at all?
Some don't have PVC, the ones that registered didn't even bother to collect because someone said there will be no voting.
The ones that collected PVC, stayed at home that they are not concerned about the stupid government. Meanwhile, all Almajiris went home to vote en mass.
Now, they are involved in Revolutions and beatings instead of preventing such persons to be in Power at all!
Let's see how many Revolutions and beatings they can do in 4 years.
They are voting en mass for BBN instead.

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by victorazy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wasted generation.
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Isnow: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
no be this set u go dey preach hell and heaven real..
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by lionlee216(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
kes4glory:
FTC again, abeg I need job, I'm 23 years old, a student of ICAN (student member), I have a degree in microbiology 2.1, please I need a small job to keep body and soul together as I'm on interview stage for both GTB and Delloite Graduate trainee program, I don't want to go home as I await the result of the interviews
PS: any job that will guarantee feeding and bills for now abeg.
A good Nigerian can reach me on. Kes4glory@gmail.com

With your 2.1, while don't you look into European schools , Italian govt scholarship, eramus mundus and the likes.. You still young, don't let Nigeria kill your dreams. It is well bro. You will surely get there..

Send your account number and your nairaland ID to soyedele119@gmail.com with your email so as confirm its u.

All the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
EtihadAirways:
Party everywhere.. Las las na prick at Toto go settle am same night!

Anyway how much fireboy dey charge for a show sef? Make I know if he go come my friend birthday
B4 nko
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by kes4glory(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
lionlee216:

With your 2.1, while don't you look into European schools , Italian govt scholarship, eramus mundus and the likes.. You still young, don't let Nigeria kill your dreams. It is well bro. You will surely get there..

Send your account number and your nairaland ID to soyedele119@gmail.com with your email so as confirm its u.

I have sent you a mail , looking forward to getting more advice from you
All the best
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
see men wearing nice clothes and the gals half nude..Nigeria youths docility will tell the coming generation that the country is worse.
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by ibechris(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
EtihadAirways:

Anyway how much fireboy dey charge for a show sef? Make I know if he go come my friend birthday

How u take know say na prick and Toto go settle this matter?...

U are worst than Buhari and Abba kyari.
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
hey God see my fellow youths....... while the old ones are looting the country dry
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Sommydisaster(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jesos, see my cousin biko

Am here striving to make and build a name for the family and she's there living her best life

Trial of a man, outta trying to make ends meet with faces I see once in a year or so while she's there partying so she can see faces she sees on her TV

Meanwhile y'all should try and support my brand by checking out my signature and follow up my thread
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by sentos(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
pool demons why wont it kill them, na small them see, u leave a useless life u end up a waste, u die like a chicken that it u can't cheat life...
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by EtihadAirways(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
ibechris:

How u take know say na prick and Toto go settle this matter?...

U are worst than Buhari and Abba kyari.

Have you been to Germany before?
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by wman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I think the only Good thing here is that the OP is a Good writer.

With his stylish Combination and painting of words.

However, the party, the DJs, the hotel, the half naked girls and all the people that attended that party are all wasted!!!!!

Good writer? With the bloated use of heavy words and numerous grammatical errors?

The writeup was cumbersome to read and didn't flow well.
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by eme2015(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
EtihadAirways:

u know go relax you get one naira
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't see anyone WASTED undecided
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by ninodaniel(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2019
kes4glory:
FTC again, abeg I need job, I'm 23 years old, a student of ICAN (student member), I have a degree in microbiology 2.1, please I need a small job to keep body and soul together as I'm on interview stage for both GTB and Delloite Graduate trainee program, I don't want to go home as I await the result of the interviews
PS: any job that will guarantee feeding and bills for now abeg..
A good Nigerian can reach me on. Kes4glory@gmail.com
na so invictus obi take send him mail here for nairaland in 2012 wey cast am in 2019. my advice is as u don send ur mail here just make sure u no do any cyber crime both home and abroad in the nearest future.
DTS all I hv for u bruh. abeg no vex for me o.I dey even find work too
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Evidenx(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
The way this generation of Nigeria girls is useless, is so alarming ..God save our daughters .
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Binhamid(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2019
I swear OP you are a good writer. The description is exceptional. I just dey read am over and over until I find myself for the party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.