Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! (28482 Views)

Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Bawofss(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
wenger and almost na 5 and 6. dat mumu spoiled arsenal b4 he comot
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by slaypapa: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
After the head is cut, you now come complaining 'where is my head'. I don't like Wenger bcoz he is a story teller and confused fellow
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by eniorisha(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria almost won 2018 world cup, but unfortunately they crashed out in d preliminary stage...

Aiyegbeni ALMOST won Balon d 'or in 2010 but he narrowly lost it because he was not nominated for d award.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Mykehl: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Wenger is talented. He sees raw talent before others notice it. But then, he hates spending money... "Money that doesn't belong to him or his Father" can you imagine?! cheesy

And the former football director, his friend, Ivan Gazidis wasn't helping matters. Exactly, they were too scared to spend money. No bad investments.
The new football director, Raul Sanheli seems to have better foresight and understanding of his job.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by kokomilala(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
@Sirmuel1,looooooooooo! You make me laugh like a god watching over his creatures. You're so funny!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by TorukMakto: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Madaraa1:
I don't do auditions zlatan is something else

You this Northern Almajiri tout bearing Igbo name, I have gone through all your posts, you hide under Igbo monica to attack South East and South South people.
I have seen your post several times supporting Miyetti-Allah and Bandits against innocent Nigerian defenseless women and children.
You must be a Miyetti-Allah terrorist group member

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by glowingflame7: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oshisko. If they went to arsenal, they would have been as mediocre as ambitionless as Arsene Wenger and the club. They'll just keep 90% possession and have draws hoping to pass the ball into the net.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Sirmuel1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
kokomilala:
@Sirmuel1,looooooooooo! You make me laugh like a god watching over his creatures. You're so funny!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by shakyum: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Wenger is talented. He sees raw talent before others notice it. But then, he hates spending money... "Money that doesn't belong to him or his Father" can you imagine?! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
why they end up hunting him
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by iPopAlomo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
saintkeppy:
Wenger felt £12M was too much for CR7 @Sporting Lisbon, but Sir Alex saw the performance of the talented youngster after a friendly & made him the most expensive teenager to replace David Beckham in summer of 2003 & the rest is history.

What pained me most is that Arsenal bid £10M for him... Abeg what's the difference between 10 and 12... If Arsenal squeezed that remaining 2 million... It'll have match manure's bid and Ororo would've been an arsenal player...

He even came out to say... 12 million was too much... Wenger made Arsenal and marred it at the same time...

Damn!!!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by themanderon: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
If wishes were horses.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by jogsman01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Calismart:

Capachumarumaruchupako!
jehonmoh! (let dem know)
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by jogsman01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Calismart:

Capachumarumaruchupako!
jehonmoh! (let dem know)
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Codes151(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Looser talk abi? I almost., i almost. Lol
jiana02:
I almost signed messi.. I almost signed neymar grin
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! by Madaraa1(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2019
TorukMakto:

You this Northern Almajiri tout bearing Igbo name, I have gone through all your posts, you hide under Igbo monica to attack South East and South South people.
I have seen your post several times supporting Miyetti-Allah and Bandits against innocent Nigerian defenseless women and children.
You must be a Miyetti-Allah terrorist group member

lolzzzzzzzzzz wtf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Why World Cup Final Group Games Are Played Simultaneously / Mourinho Gives Surprising but Concrete Reason For Making Pogba Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.