Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances (233 Views)

I'm Feeling Depressed And Suicidal / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances by Spacewalker(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I noticed that I don't know how to manage money,my finances get finished before I say jack.

I noticed that my money does not last once I start using it.No matter how much.

I got some money from my elder sister last week Friday nd the money is already finished. What surprises me is that I am not able to account for the money.I realized that I did not spend the money on any meaningful thing.

I just don't know how to manage money at all. I always have expenses and things to buy.just few days ago,I had money, but now am broke again. Its just frustrating.now I have some books to buy, but no money.

I saw a post on Facebook recently about being broke,it said that being broke humbles a person and makes them to be more careful and wise in spending money.But I find myself not being like that.when am broke,I just try to get money and once I get it,the money finishes or vanishes like the wind,I just don't know what to do again to help myself. cry

I don't know if anyone knows a way I can manage money effectively, all opinions are welcome.
Re: I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Maybe you are not broke
Re: I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances by Nbote(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Stop sports betting... Thank me later
Re: I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances by psucc(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Before you use the remaining money for sniper, you can help yourself. I know if you are spending on necessities, you would not have any issue. Simply look at those items of expenditure, forget the ones that do not add up to food, clothing and shelter.

Again, try to draw a plan for yourself. What do you want to do or be in the near future? How do you want it? How much will it entail? How much savings do you need to be able to foot the plan?

Also, just plan to also be giving people money instead of taking same. i.e. plan to be the BOSS.
Help yourself. Only you can do it.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperate To Develop Bayelsa – Architect Okoya / BBNaija: Tacha's Anthem is trending (View and Share) / Easy Way To Earn Money On A Trusted Money Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.