Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba (18688 Views)

Drama As Policeman Hits A Car With The One He Seazed Video / Sanwo-olu Hands Amputee Sachet Water Hawker To Police Over Fake Story / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by GistMore2: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
A policeman has killed a widow hawking at the Aba Central Police Station identified as Mrs. Peace after hitting her.

Sources in the area told our reporter that the deceased until her death hawked second-hand clothing materials within the vicinity.

It was gathered that she was hit to the wall by a Mercedes Benz jeep driven by a traffic officer identified as Supol Innocent.

Another account has it that Police personnel was trying to reverse the vehicle before he lost control and smashed the widow who was passing-by to the wall unknowingly.

She was said to have been taken to the Police Clinic at the Aba Area Command for medical attention by rescuers immediately after the incident happened.

Efforts to save her life however proved abortive as she was said to have died a few minutes later as the vehicle injured her on the stomach region, leaving her with severe bleeding.

“It was around 1 am. I saw a black Mercedes Jeep that someone was trying to drive out. I heard a loud sound with a woman hit to the wall. It all happened within a second. There was blood all over the ground.

“It was an accident that no one can explain or may find difficult to understand because that place is a small place to warrant such an impact,” according to an eyewitness account

The Public Relations Officer, Abia State Police Command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna, who confirmed the incident, said the corpse had been deposited in a mortuary while the officer is being detained.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/policeman-hits-hawker-to-death

1 Share

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by GistMore2: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Too bad
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by johnlvis(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kill kill kill kill kill .Oh my country !

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by GistMore1: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by nsdirect: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2019
What in the world is this now? Can someone name one thing that's actually working in this country? Just one please

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by cinoedhunter: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2019
angry if I were to be president of this country eh, na to force every force man to do psychology test from the head to the least. If you fail the test, just disappear. This whole brutality and intimidation of normal civilians is getting out of hand. These guys forget they were once civilians. Naija sef weak me undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Is it that these guys don't read the news or some of them believe they can do anything and nothing will happen to them?
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by materialproject: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Nawa

When will this end

Naija
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Marineghost: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbos matter trending on nairaland
grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by libertyfather(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
1am or 1pm?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by SouthSouth1914: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Doing what they know how to do best- Destroying, maiming and killing innocent Nigerians. If investigation is done, you may find out that he ran away from sambisa forest!

I can tell you that the policeman has been trying to sleep with this woman and she has been refusing on all fronts, this act was deliberate and done with ferocious intention!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by ipobarecriminals: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
angry angry angry angry Haba! dey shud hang the bastard blood sucker devil himself
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Flier: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
1 am? I hope it’s not a fake news

1 Like

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by DevilhimseIf: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry angry Haba! dey shud hang the bastard devil himself
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by anambraamaka: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
WTF?
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Zuorom: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry angry Haba! dey shud hang the bastard blood sucker devil himself
udemzyudex:
Is it that these guys don't read the news or some of them believe they can do anything and nothing will happen to them?

It's an accident, he didn't do it deliberately

1 Like

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by MyGeneration(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
this cannot be regarded as murder or manslaughter.

I don't think the police man should be dismissed, this is negligence on both parties, the woman sells clothes on the road sides instead of giving way u stand your ground and be shouting oga u no dae look where u dae go, if u jam me ehhhh.

i have experienced things like this before.

let the police man compensate the family, RIP to the woman

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by nwakibie3(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
scarcity of good news in nigeria nowadays
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by penjm: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
He needed ten naira abi?
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Authority1o1(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
X
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Ajanaku3015: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
The way Nigeria police is misbehaving nowadays is getting much, very aggressive
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by EricBloodAxe: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Them don start again. Nigerian police carry curse everywhere them go.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Bad news everywhere
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by RZArecta2(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
May God keep unfortunate incidents and temptations far from us in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by freedomjoshah: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2019
How To Apply For Nigeria 2019 Civil Defence Jobs Online Application is still on Apply Online Here: https://okakasite.com/2019/08/15/civil-defence/
Re: Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba by money121(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogger Gbenga Dan-Asabe Arraigned In Court For Defaming Guru Maharaj Ji / 12 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Holding A 20-year-old Woman Hostage / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.