Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested (42886 Views)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2019
God save us all
Rip
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by dragunov: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2019
pyro62:
Afonja skull miners.. Thats why I like Rivers state. You'll never see these kind of evil people
I can see you no longer have a good grip on the use of your tongue.
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by cocococo: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2019
He who lives by the sword must die by the sword.
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by kpoins: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Afonja, the skull mining mongers. Tufia!!
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Ryan03(f): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2019
TruthinAction:

If police can be this good to arrest those who commit crimes, how come they have never arrested herdsmen men who are involved virtually every day in killings of defenseless people?
your hatred for police will kill you one day, they dont work, you will see fault, they work, you will still see fault. God forbid bad thing (you)
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Pasima(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Afonjas are devil's incanate
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by gafsal: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2019
frbona:
NCAN Send a representative here
is my area where I stay
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by darhood(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2019
cry cry O Allah help me to find a better job too so that my life will not end this way too
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Orpe7(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
The Spirit of the dead no gree rest
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Orpe7(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
darhood:
cry cry O Allah help me to find a better job too so that my life will not end this way too

Financial Advisors needed for a leading financial institution in Nigeria
State: Lagos
Qualification: HND & BSc
Work experience: 0-2yrs
If interested, send your CV to Opeyemi.okusanya@armlife.com.ng
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by davidkingsley59(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2019
GistMore12:
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested two suspects over the death of a commercial cyclist and theft of his motorcycle.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confimed the arrest said the suspects, Lekan Odusote and Monday Molipa, lured the bike man to Ikangba area, Obalende in Ijebu-Ode, where they killed him and took his corpse to an uncompleted building, dug a shallow grave and buried him there.

They subsequently took his motorcycle to Ijebu-Igbo where they sold it at the rate of N120,000. However, their inability to agree on a sharing formula for the money led to a serious altercation between the suspects and involvement of the Police.

Upon the information, the DPO Obalende division, CSP Sunday Omonijo swiftly dispatched his detectives to effect the arrest of the two suspects.

On interrogation, they confessed to luring an Okada man to an isolated area where they killed him and took possession of the motorcycle which they sold, and that the sharing formular of the proceed from the sale of the motorcycle resulted in serious disagreement between them.

The suspects took policemen to the uncompleted building where the victim was buried, and the corpse has been recovered and taken to mortuary for post mortem examination.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, CP Bashir Makama has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and prosecution.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/police-arrest-two-suspects-who-killed-okada-man-in-ogun-buried-the-corpse-in-shallow-grave

Revenue sharing formula for ill-gotten wealth has always been a problem among people who partner to loot, kill, steal and dispossess innocent people of their hard-earned money or property. Crime doesn't pay at all.

It's easy for some people to commit murder, but a day of reckoning will always be there--soon or later. Blood and life are from a supernatural being. And some people are spiritually stronger than the others that their blood will never stop crying out from the grave no matter the appeasement. What will it profit a man to gain the world and lose his life?
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by davidkingsley59(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Revenue sharing formula for ill-gotten wealth has always been a problem among people who partner to loot, kill, steal and dispossess innocent people of their hard-earned money or property. Crime doesn't pay at all.

It's easy for some people to commit murder, but a day of reckoning will always be there--soon or later. Blood and life are from a supernatural being. And some people are spiritually stronger than the others that their blood will never stop crying out from the grave no matter the appeasement. What will it profit a man to gain the world and lose his life?
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by owila4luv(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2019
dotman4real007:
Jesu ooo omo Maria!!!!
Because of 120k una kill a whole human being haaaaaa!!!! So na sharing formula cause wahala between una. The guy spirit no rest.
Pls on this case petrol and Tyre is the way forward abeg!!!!
gbam!
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by pyro62(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga make your point nd waka pass must you do this your afonja rubbish?nawa for you o

Bia nwokem, we are not fighting o
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by AFONJACOW(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Reporting from NCAN ijebu Ode, give us their names, incomplete reporting.. I repeat give us their names..

Nairaland Afonja tribal forum, it this thing happened in Aba or Enugu they will attach their names and even the names of their ancestors... Seun you are a Tribalist
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by TruthinAction: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Ryan03:
your hatred for police will kill you one day, they dont work, you will see fault, they work, you will still see fault. God forbid bad thing (you)

I am not finding fault. I commend their effort but they should extend to the herdsmen menace. Or are they above arrest because the sitting President is a Fulani man?
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Onlyonebuhari: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2019
oluwadabira111:
See their face,they need to be jailed for life.RIP to dead
k

Why will they be jailed. They killed and needed to be immediately killed to prevent others from such crime and you are telling us jail. It will never be well with democracy. How I wish they try this in China or Indonesia.
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Onlyonebuhari: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Ryan03:

Media herdsmen. Keep decieving yourself, stay there and be blaming the crime of your brothers on herdsmen. The list released yesterday by FBI have no single Fulani on it. They are are all southerners. I
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by fortune1968: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2019
You did this ? 120 k ?
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by Senigentle(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Crime everywhere....people are no longer afraid to kill....God help us
Re: 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested by PapaAdanna: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blood is very strong

It is only the blood of the innocent guy that put confusion within them

Whatever u do, never shade innocent blood!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.