Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Speaks On The Appointment Of Ministers, His next Level Agenda.Warns them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On The Appointment Of Ministers, His next Level Agenda.Warns them (164 Views)

Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On The Appointment Of Ministers, His next Level Agenda.Warns them by Ctorch: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bubu: Pinally I have affointed all my ministers. Change has come.

Osubande: We are on Next Level now sir.

Bubu: Next Level?

Osubande: Yes sir

Bubu: What is Next Level?

Osubande: The slogan for our second term sir?

Bubu: What was the pormer Level?

Osubande: Change sir, we promised the people change.

Bubu: Shege! I remember now. The AFICEE manispecto! But that was what I said.

Osubande: Yes sir.

Bubu: Did you say awa second term?

Bubu: who are the awa?

Osubande : Me and you sir.

Bubu: Are you my wife?

Osubande: No sir. I am your vice president. We share the ticket. We are together.

Bubu: Ayam for nobody and for everybody.

Bubu: I don't want you having any punny ideas.

Osubande: I agree sir.

Bubu: Madalla! Ayam the fresident. Kwantitutionally, you can only act when ayam not around. If you were a lawyer, you would know this.

Osubande: I am a lawyer sir.

Bubu: Are you shua? I thought you are a fastor like Bakare?

Osubande: I am also a lawyer.

Bubu: You are a lawyer and a fastor?

Osubande: Exactly sir.

Bubu: Walahii! Osunbade, you are very conpused. It's a good thing you are not the Fresident.

(1) (Reply)

Late / Osinbajo: Of Federal Appointments, Near Death Experience And The Trumpet Of Misc / Anambra Will Overtake Lagos- Obiano; Buhari To Visit S-africa Over Xenophobic;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.