Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures (812 Views)

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nollywood actor, Nosa Rex Okunzuwa has taken to social media to celebrate his 4 years marriage anniversary with beautiful pictures.

The famous actor hails from Benin, and is also a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma.

Nosa is one of the talented actors who has featured on different movies in the Nollywood industry.

On August 2015, he tied the knot with his long term girlfriend “Deborah” in Abia state.

Since then till date, they have been living happily ever since with two kids [all girls].

Recently, the actor took to Instagram to celebrate his 4 years marriage anniversary with his wife and his beautiful kids.

Nosa wrote on his handle saying

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US.

Lord I am grateful �.. To my World best, thank you for loving me and making me a better man.
love forever baby @nma_kocha ❤️
Joy on this side, blessings on this side and big things on this side too.
#4years
#weddinganniversary
#bigthingsonly

40 years Anniversary … remove the zero. I put it there with faith. … God we are grateful �

God bless our union forever �.. Happy Wedding Anniversary to us. @nma_kocha ❤️

Fans and well wishers also gave the couples and their kids the best of luck as they wished them many more anniversaries to come.

SEE MORE IMAGES HERE: https://soundgist.com/nollywood-actor-nosa-rex-celebrates-4-years-marriage-anniversary-with-pictures/

Re: Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures by Praizenews: 4:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Celebrates 4 Years Marriage Anniversary With Pictures by ursullalinda(f): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Cute cute

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mix: Dj Goat - Meehh Part 5 Mix / Tboss Baby Shower Exposed Her Baby Daddy / Between Wizkid’s “joro” & Teni’s “billionaire” – Which Is A Bigger Jam Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.