Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

X - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / X (1852 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Doctors In The House.. Please Translate The Widal Test For Me / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by specialofficer: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2019
I was just accepted in an office and was told that they'll do a drug test for all of us,the problem is that i do smoke weed and only have 2 weeks before the test is done,please do you have any idea on how to pass the drug test, i just stopped smoking. Please I'll need an urgent reply
Re: X by Owiii(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2019
specialofficer:
I was just accepted in an office and was told that they'll do a drug test for all of us,the problem is that i do smoke weed and only have 2 weeks before the test is done,please do you have any idea on how to pass the drug test, i just stopped smoking. Please I'll need an urgent reply
If the test is conducted on you, you will definitely fail the drug test as it will still be in your system. I guess it's an oil and gas job. Someone i know failed a drug test two week after taking monkey tail. Over to doctor's in the house.

1 Like

Re: X by zeus9876(m): 4:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Instead of doing nothing, why not try and detoxify your system? Consuming much water daily is a start.... Powdered Charcoal mixed in water serves to remove toxins from the body. Try either of these instead of doing nothing... Meanwhile, you could also patronize a Medical Practitioner related to this field. There is always a solution to every problem. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: X by specialofficer: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2019
zeus9876:
Instead of doing nothing, why not try and detoxify your system? Consuming much water daily is a start.... Powdered Charcoal mixed in water serves to remove toxins from the body. Try either of these instead of doing nothing... Meanwhile, you could also patronize a Medical Practitioner related to this field. There is always a solution to every problem. Good luck.
Alright Sir I'll detoxify myself, but can it flush out the whole system in 2weeks? I'm really scared
Re: X by specialofficer: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Owiii:

If the test is conducted on you, you will definitely fail the drug test as it will still be in your system. I guess it's an oil and gas job. Someone i know failed a drug test two week after taking monkey tail. Over to doctor's in the house.
oboy! I'm scared, just forget about the job, I'm just looking for solution

The test is urine test
Re: X by specialofficer: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlacla,mynd44 seun Dominique ishilove abeg make una help me
Re: X by ashleysummer: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Found out I just landed my dream job. Looking for a little help on this subject from anyone that has used any detox methods to pass a urine drug test? I smoked a month and a half ago, but still don't want to worry about the test that could possibly be coming up next week. I have read here https://www.ncsm.nl/english/health/drug-test-home-remedies about some home detox methods but need recommendations.
Re: X by Grandalyn(f): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh, it's sad. But you can always use substitute urine, I have heard its work on most occasions. Here https://www.marijuanadetox.net/synthetic-urine.html I've read everything about it, preparation and instruction. But, you also could use any of the home remedies detox tricks. Most of them take lots of time. Good luck.
Re: X by Fembleez1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
specialofficer:
Lalasticlacla,mynd44 seun Dominique ishilove abeg make una help me

Is your PM working?

(1) (Reply)

My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION / Ampiclox Vs Ampicillin / Buy Africa Herbal Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.