Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed (1427 Views)

Crypto Gurus Come In Here / Forex Gurus: What's The Best Forex Trading Platform / Novage Bright Sublime Skin Care Set(for All Skin Types) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by 2cul2care: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2019
What business can one invest in, in this LAGOS that will bring 20,000 - 50,000 Naira income per week, need your advice so I can invest wisely.
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Okwori12(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2019
There are many options
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Skyfornia(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2019
2cul2care:
What business can one invest in, in this LAGOS that will bring 20,000 - 50,000 Naira income per week, need your advice so I can invest wisely.

You didn't state your budget...your capital will determine the advice.
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by 2cul2care: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Okwori12:
There are many options

Please share some of them with me
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by 2cul2care: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Skyfornia:

You didn't state your budget...your capital will determine the advice.

Sorry about that my budget is 1million
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by 2cul2care: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gurus in the house please contribute, I want to invest my money wisely
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by ratracerebel(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Well ... I just happened to fall in love with Robert Kiyosaki. I just need an investor who will help finance this project with #400,000 and begin to be receiving monthly #40,000 for 1 year and get back the 400k principal + personal guidance to do the same business for him/herself. It is
simply Kindle Direct Publishing Business. RK endorsed and gave the plan to me. Research for yourself and find out.

Passive income, without overstatement remains the best form/model of income. With kindle and the plan with me...no RK follower will tell you Robert gives shit.

Once you publish your book, passive
income is assured - by following the right guidance.

This funds/capital will take care of the endorsed course, device and writing costs.

My email: alarbyamoo@gmail.com
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by healthserve(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Ebije2
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by TonySegun: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2019
BUSINESS NAME: MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD

BUSINESS TYPE: WASHING AND STERILIZATION OF WATER TANK,FARMTANK
AND UNDERGROUND RESERVOIRS

OLD ADDRESS: 136,Idimu Road, Egbeda Lagos

NEW ADDRESS: 331 Road,B close,house 2,Gowon Estate Egbeda Lagos

CONTACTS: 012930652,08182772930,0704MEGIDDO
email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com,info@megiddo.com.ng
www.megiddo.com.ng

COMPANY: Fully owned business

PROJECTS: We have done several projects some of which are washing of all SWEETSENSATION CONFECTIONERY overhead tank and underground reservoirs of all the eatery’s outlets in Lagos and Ogun on monthly bases..Also washing and sterilization of overhead Tanks and underground reservoirs of reputable Estate like, Union Bank,Chevron,NNPC and First Bank all in satellite town.We’ve done treatment of water plus washing and sterilization of Water Tanks for notable company like CRYSLAD GROUP to mention few.

AMOUNT NEEDED: 10,000,000 ( Ten Million Naira Only)

USE OF FUND: Buying 2 more Chevrolet Express bus for moving machine and other tools
Buying 2 SUV vehicle for taking our business developers out on marketing
Buying 3 pressure washing machine

2 CHEVROLET = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

2 SUV = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

3 machine = 1,500,000. ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Other office exp. = 2,500,000. ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Total. = 10,000,000. ( 10 Million Naira Only )

TARGET : Our target is on individual home,office, hotel,school and hospitals.
With all these items ready our targeted plan of washing 20,000 Tanks annually is
attainable,with time this will increase.

ROI : We are willing to pay back 25,000,000 to any investor willing to give out this 10,000,000 in 18months also we are going to secure the investors money with insurance bond so for any investor coming in is win win to the investor.
This is not business idea it’s an already running business is been tested and is achievable.

REMARKS:
If you will answer this question sincerely when last did you washed your water Tank and by who? professional? or just Mallam on the street that is why over 4.7 millions houses in Lagos needs our service.Our service is inevitable if we are to achieve clean water.
All we need to achieve this is just some dedicated mind which we already have also awareness serious marketing strategy,we have everything planned already,come in let’s work together and enjoy the dividends of this hidden wealth.

OUR PRICE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WASHING AND STERILIZING OF A WATER TANK IS JUST
3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) for the people on the mainland.
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by ebije2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
healthserve:
Ebije2
grin I de observe.
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by healthserve(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2019
2cul2care:

Simple na

Get two cars give to two drivers

Each delivers 25k weekly and 50k combined on a weekly.

Start with low budget cars.

You owe me one billion naira credit for this idea cheesy
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Kenni700(m): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2019

Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Xtralot: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2019
2cul2care:

Register for this online event free of charge and make sure you attend. You'll never have problem with profitable business to invest your money. You pm me if you need more info.

https://vrlps.co/9Zszv0H/cp
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by SchoolNaScam001: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2019
A newly launched food delivery service in Abuja needs a partner/investor.
The food delivery sector is no doubt one of the hottest niche presently and it is not slowing down anytime soon.

Interested persons should mail me at tempes121@gmail.com for more details.

Business minded persons only.
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
2cul2care:
I'm currently looking for partners to invest in a restaurant and lounge development, the plan is to have a multi chain restaurant with an initial profit of about 400k monthly with a gradual increase every quarter.

Its the beginning of a great experience!
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Isaaco82: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello

There is a tractorable 150acres of land available.
I need partners/investors for cassava farming on this land.
I am a practical farmer and management is not an issue.
I have a cassava factory (Garri,elubo and pupuru) that will offtake the tubers so no real concern on how to sell it off.

This is the analysis for an acre/year
Land lease=6k
Ploughing=6k
Harrowing=6k
Herbicides=6k
Herbicides application=2k
Cassava stems=6k
Cassava planting =3k
Fertilizer=half bag 4k
Fertilizer application=2500
First weeding=9k
Application=2500
Second weeding=9k
Transport and other logistics=10k
Total=73k

Revenue estimation
1 acre is expected to produce a minimum of 9 tonnes .
Since we will be processing;
4 tonnes of tubers =1 tonne of Garri
So 10 tonnes will produce a minimum of 2tonnes.
A tonne of Garri in my factory is presently sold at 115k
2tonnes=230k

The total charges for me on processing 1 tonne from 4 tonnes is 20k

That's the minimum I have sold....May Garri price increases

Profit projection=230k-68k-47500
=114500/ acre

Interested?
oluwafadeye@gmail.com

Land lease payment will be made soon and land preparations begins by January .

Business is registered with CAC and we operate it in Ibadan
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by levitate: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2019
K
Re: Business Gurus Come In Here Ur Bright Ideas Are Needed by Six11(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need unique business opportunities? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Consumable Business And Increase Your Income In Nigeria / Mmm Just Crashed / WE SELL SKRILL AND NETELLER ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.