Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread (24429 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by mitie17(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello hommies
Please I'm a spill over student of osun state university.. Please who knows about my school?.. Would they mobilize spill overs this november? ����
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kingopta(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2019
mitie17:
Hello hommies
Please I'm a spill over student of osun state university.. Please who knows about my school?.. Would they mobilize spill overs this november? ����

Yes.. Just go to their website and register for remobilisation
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Pietee: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
kingopta:

Yes.. Just go to their website and register for remobilisation
Remobilization process is different from mobilization.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Pietee: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
mitie17:
Hello hommies
That is left for OSU to decide. But you go to the school and do the needful by submitting mobilization form.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Pietee: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
misreal:
please i need help.
i saw my name on the senate list in my school but i didnt see my name on matriculation list.
i also did not find my name on the error list.
If for any reason you didn't see your name on the matriculation list, you will see an instruction of what to do to make your name be on the matriculation list.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Jbelieve: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pietee:

If for any reason you didn't see your name on the matriculation list, you will see an instruction of what to do to make your name be on the matriculation list.
Hi, haven't seen my name where will the information be?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Damfostopper(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello guys, for your Medical Certificate, check my signature
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Flames000(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please is anyone also having troubles trying to login

How did u resolve if you have
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pls help! D i mistakenly clicked no payment meaning i dnt want to pay d 3k, for printing call up letter. Hw can i undo this cos i wnt to print my call up letter online
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by mystrymanintown: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Get your medical certificate of fitness for just 1000 naira...https:///send?phone=2349059362619&text=&source=&data=
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by afoobiggy700(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello all, my name is on the senate list but am not ready for service for now. Please what should I do.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by JerryJJZ(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
honestly polytechnic graduates should be banned from going for NYSC.
I don't like the issue of merging them with we bsc holders and when these polytechnic graduates go for service and in their NYSC outfit they'll be claiming and posing as bsc holders

You see how dirty and disgusting you sounds.. Come open and clean with the said "Polytechnic Students" and see if you wont be floored on academic ground. Polytechnic do everything much more than you "BSc" does... Its far way better. Be careful with your speech and dont provoke a war you cant finish.
Proudly Polyte... Federal Polytechnic, Auchi to be precise. We dont know how to get discriminated, we dont give a damn either

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by frankomale1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
this is the message on my dashboard what do i do about this

You have not yet been mobilised because valid details were not sent from your institution. However, your institution has been notified. If rectified you are likely to be in stream II
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by tu9ic3(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Who is going to taraba from Lagos embarassed : embarassed
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by duduade16: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Any one going to Eboyin from osun state let organise bus
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ugopeter(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
*10+1 REASONS TO TRAVEL WITH CAMP DIRECT (www.campdirecttravels.com)*

*IG: www.instagram.com/campdirecttravels*

```1. We are duly registered with the Corperate Affairs Commission``` ;

```2. We take PCMs``` *DIRECTLY* ```to the Orientation Camp;```

```3. Bookings can be done at any of our offices, or online at``` *www.campdirecttravels.com* ```;```

```4. Our buses are 15 seater buses with comfortable leg spaces;```

```5. Our prices are pocket friendly, & we give special discount to person of 5 upwards, as well as referral bonuses;```

```6. Our drivers are experienced professionals;```

```7. No extra charge on luggages;```

```8. Our transport partners (Young Shall Grow Motors, Ja'e Transport, & Samfam Motors) are seasoned companies;```

```9. You enjoy the thrills of travelling exclusively with strictly PCMs to Camp;```

```10. Constant communication with our drivers and PCMs during the course of the trip;```

```11. Prompt response in cases of emergency.```

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by tu9ic3(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Amaechi5:

Did you select taraba during state selection

Yes it was the last though
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Harzeecoh(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations to all the PCMs that have got their callup letter.

Is Yobe auto redeployment state and if it is
How can one go about the redeployment without spending

Thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26
*BSES Engineering Graduate*

We are urgently looking for 30 Engineering graduates for our entry level roles

- minimum of 2:1
- must be in Lagos
- HND can apply

*Apply here*👇
https://forms.gle/2Z2Q2P11uNWpDpNa9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos) / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa / A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.