Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,881 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo (15507 Views)

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by bluefilm: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
The strike don taya me sef shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by israelmao(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by Businext: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by ada9ja(f): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2019
aleytia:
Was it Buhari's idea or the ministry of education idea.

See mumu question, if it was a bad thing, you will not ask that question, immediately you will start insulting buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by IME1: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2019
I attended a staff school and I'm saddened by the way the teachers were treated and are still being treated.
To think that my art teacher Mrs Brown died this year before this issue was resolved.
So also my granddad who would have been 95 yesterday, died without his pension being paid.

All these unresolved issues do not seat well in the minds and hearts of we good Nigerians.

The salaries and pensions of politicians are never threatened undecided
Rest on Mrs Brown
Rest on Grandpa

Staff school will forever be great angrygreat
Pay the teachers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by umuna(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
aleytia:
Was it Buhari's idea or the ministry of education idea.

Who is the head of the government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by esiri4jesu(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Ibeju-Lekki property investment destination
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo by Thanks2God: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
This a great news.
Hope this FG directive also include the federal colleges education staff schools teacher.
because they(college of education staff schools teacher) were also disengage along side the university staff schools teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures As South East Governors Meet To Discuss, Security And Airport Closure / Boko Haram: FG Will Determine Mercenaries’ Engagement —DHQ / Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.