Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud (6417 Views)

Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Lame reasoning too

Keep burying your head in the sand and keep blaming others for your own actions.
Your comments says a lot about your mental capacity.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Keep burying your head in the sand and keep blaming others for your own actions.
Your comments says a lot about your mental capacity.

I'm not burying my head bro. I was objective. Not hypocritical like you.

There are different perspective to issues. But your reasoning is one-sided

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by proeast(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
adekolaelect:
see your life ,se how ethnicity bigot take you to.

Remove the log in your own eyes before trying to speck in another's eyes. You are trying to accuse him over what you and your ilks are worse for.
The list he showed you, was it fabricated or real?? Does that list with 100% Yoruba people on death row in Saudi Arabia, arrested for drug crimes not factual??
Yet you and your fellow hypocrites are busy trying so had to label all Igbos as fraudulent for a crime committed by a few??
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Rubbish....these tools were rounded up based on call records. They are yet to have been found guilty of anything!
Make we Dy watch Dy go bros.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

I'm not burying my head bro. I was objective. Not hypocritical like you.

There are different ways to look at issues. But your reasoning is one-sided

No, that is not objectivity. If at all anyone is going to cite slavery as an excuse for committing crimes let it be the black Americans who were directly affected. Even that is a very lame excuse.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

No, that is not objectivity. If at all anyone is going to cite slavery as an excuse for committing crimes let it be the black Americans who were directly affected. Even that is a very lame excuse.
I never excused anything. Thats where your problem lies.

I simply stated a fact. It is codemnable and bad. But almost every rich and wealthy individuals and countries have skeletons in their cupboard. They stepped on and exploited others to attain their wealth.

And I pointed out that the Igbos are natural risk taker. Good or bad

And most wealthy people are dogged risk takers. Good or bad risk. Take it or leave and remain in your hypocritical comfort zone and poor reasoning.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

I never excused anything. Thats where your problem lies.

I simply stated a fact. It is codemnable and bad. But almost every rich and wealthy individuals and countries have skeletons in their cupboard. They stepped on and exploited others to attain their wealth.

And most wealthy people are dogged risk takers. Good or bad risk. Take it or leave and remain in your hypocritical comfort zone

You are still making more excuses. "Every rich and wealthy individuals and countries" bla bla bla.

This is absolutely no justification for engaging yourself in crimes.

Someone can invade your house tomorrow tie you up and steal all your belongings and cite the same reasons.
Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You are still making more excuses. "Every rich and wealthy individuals and countries" bla bla bla.

This is absolutely no justification for engaging yourself in crimes.

Someone can invade your house tomorrow tie you up and steal all your belongings and cite the same reasons.
Use your brain.

Your understanding is very poor.

Life is a risk. Go figure.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Your understanding is very poor.

Life is a risk. Go figure.

Maybe, but you sound like a criminal in the making. I have no doubt you will do something illegal to make money if the opportunity presents itself. I am beginning to think this is the "understanding" of a lot of your people.

Life is a risk indeed.......talking like someone who is about to engage in a legitimate business and not internet scams.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Maybe, but you sound like a criminal in the making. I have no doubt you will do something illegal to make money if the opportunity presents itself. I am beginning to think this is the "understanding" of a lot of your people.

Maybe. But don't forget all the accolades our people are bringing from their different fields of endeavour, in education, technology, business, sports etc. It's all due to this 'understanding'. They're ready to go the extra mile to succeed.

We only need to redirect that talent constructively. That's the understanding you're not getting.

Isn't that the kind of people every succesfull country is made of?
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Maybe. But don't forget all the accolades our people are bringing from their different fields of endeavour, in education, technology, business, sports etc. It's all due to this 'understanding'. They're ready to go the extra mile to succeed

Absolute nonsense, what accolades are you talking about that doesn't include many other Nigerians. Why are Ibos alone always on the top of all crime statistics?
It must be because of this "understanding" that makes your society more receptive to criminals.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by adekolaelect(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
proeast:

Remove the log in your own eyes before trying to speck in another's eyes. You are trying to accuse him over what you and your ilks are worse for.
The list he showed you, was it fabricated or real?? Does that list with 100% Yoruba people on death row in Saudi Arabia, arrested for drug crimes not factual??
Yet you and your fellow hypocrites are busy trying so had to label all Igbos as fraudulent for a crime committed by a few??
we Yoruba have manner .we are not ethnicity or religions bigot like you people .we don't condole bad thing simply because our people involved .we have condemned what they did. We dont support bandits,Theft and Terrorist That is why our land is a preferred accommodating place for you people but if you too have sense of responsibilities to call a spade a spade but you do otherwise by bringing Instances of bad things to complement another bad things your people did.are you telling us what they did is good because somebody else had done it before You these people should not be trusted with power You will misbehave . If you bring a slave to the palace among other princes !! No one will tell who is slave but his behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Absolute nonsense, what accolades are you talking about that doesn't include many other Nigerians. Why are Ibos alone always on the top of all crime statistics?
It must be because of this "understanding" that makes your society more receptive to criminals.

My God! Did I make any comparison or exclusivity in that statement?

The Igbo are also at the top of many other statistics like it or not.

Except terrorism and banditry.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

My God! Did I make any comparison or exclusivity in that statement?

The Igbo are also at the top of many other statistics like it or not.

Except terrorism and banditry.

Like what exactly? Don't even bother, I have read enough of Aba made statistics on this website to last a lifetime.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Like what exactly? Don't even bother, I have read enough of Aba made statistics on this website to last a lifetime.

Already answered

Nnaabros:

Maybe. But don't forget all the accolades our people are bringing from their different fields of endeavour, in education, technology, business, sports etc. It's all due to this 'understanding'. They're ready to go the extra mile to succeed.

We only need to redirect that talent constructively. That's the understanding you're not getting.

Isn't that the kind of people every succesfull country is made of?

For the avoidance of doubt. I don't support crime or excuse it. But even crime requires some level of skill and creativity to execute. While we condemn the crime, think of ways to harness the creativity to a positive use. That's my stand. Peace
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Already answered

You did actually, by saying the accolades are not limited to ibos alone.
Why ibos are on top of most crime statistics still remains a mystery though.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You did actually, by saying the accolades are not limited to ibos alone.
Why ibos are on top of most crime statistics still remains a mystery though.
For the avoidance of doubt. I don't support crime or excuse it. But even crime requires some level of skill and creativity to execute. While we condemn the crime, think of ways to harness the creativity to a positive use. That's my stand. Peace
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Guestlander: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

This is what you should have said initially. I have no doubt a lot of thy cyber criminals are intelligent.

While young Asians with the same skills are making millions legitimately, their African counterparts are chasing short term gains and ending up in jail. That is not smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by franklingud(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
When it comes to your money, fear igbos.

When it comes to your life, fear fulani herdsmen.

Choose wisely
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Amalekki: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Now this is how to assert authority in style! NCAN, this is the real END OF DISCUSSION! Reminds me of Man United 8-2 Arsenal massacre. Give it to the Igbos. No contest.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by PFRB: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Condemn it as much as you want... good or bad.

Nobody is justifying anything.

The same America crying foul was built on the backs of African slaves. They stole from us. No country is clean from crime.

What of Kashamu and Tunubu? ? ? ?
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by EmmySparky(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wonder if USA can just come and extradite people from North korea or Russia cos of a crime they committed in their nation... Regardless of their victims being U. S citizens...
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by XavierD(f): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019

Igbo's are the only ones reacting to the bad economy of Nigeria. Weedone.

Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by oyatz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
The core values of that guy agree with frauds. Most criminals justify their actions with similar narrations.

Guestlander:

Life is a risk indeed.......talking like someone who is about to engage in a legitimate business and not internet scams.
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Akious2k2(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2019
kolaaderin:
I beg make them give this people the republic they are requesting for so we can salvage the remaining carcass left of Nigerian Name. . They have destroyed Nigerian name completely.
grin

franklingud:
When it comes to your money, fear igbos.

When it comes to your life, fear fulani herdsmen.

Choose wisely
Yoruba rocks
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by franklingud(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Akious2k2:

grin

Yoruba rocks
When it comes to skull mining fear afonja
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by sylve11: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2022
amc:

You've got it wrong. Nobody doubts that there are criminals in every nation but focus on your own and denounce the crime that brings shame to your nation.

Na so. cool
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by mightyhaze: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2022

Keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Foreigners have been committing crimes in your country for centuries. They've been exploiting you for decades to your own ignorance.
So let's step up our game and catch them also just like they caught these thieves

There is no justification to steal
Re: Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud by Noblechykk(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Guestlander:

Stop hiding under your hipocrital moral analogy to advance your bigotry. You hate Igbos; admit it. It takes nothing off your bank account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Improves To 4,823.60MW / Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury / Picture Of First Locallly Made Navy Warship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.