Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

intimacy gadgets Are The Secret To My Long Lasting Marriage - Jada Pinkett Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / intimacy gadgets Are The Secret To My Long Lasting Marriage - Jada Pinkett Smith (772 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

intimacy gadgets Are The Secret To My Long Lasting Marriage - Jada Pinkett Smith by Four4Clien(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Jada Pinkett Smith, wife of popular Hollywood actor, Wil Smith has revealed in an interview with "The Sun’s Bizarre column" that intimacy gadgets are the secret to my long lasting marriage.

The 47-years-old mother of two confessed that after 22 years of marriage, intimacy gadgets are still an integral factor in their longevity and spicy sex life.

Read more here

https://www.gistporte.com.ng/sex-toys-are-the-secret-to-my-long-lasting-marriage-jada-pinkett-smith/

For just 8K, I will build you a professional website for your business or blog. This promo lasts till 31st August. (No Advance Payment Required).
Re: intimacy gadgets Are The Secret To My Long Lasting Marriage - Jada Pinkett Smith by Btruth: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
.....intimacy gadget? Hummmm.
What happen to Will Smith? Is he not functioning well?
Re: intimacy gadgets Are The Secret To My Long Lasting Marriage - Jada Pinkett Smith by Four4Clien(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
wow

(1) (Reply)

“I want to dance Soapy" - Crying toddler says. VIDEO / Bbnaija: Big Surprise For Frodd As This Happens While Trying To Buy Immunity / Miss Bayelsa Beauty Pageant Starts Sales Of Form For 2019 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.