Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Skills Acquisition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills Acquisition (423 Views)

Abuja Skills Acquisition Training 2020 / Free Skills Acquisition Training In Port Harcourt / Professional Opinions On IHS Tower, T-SAP (technical Skills Acquisition Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills Acquisition by Adedoyin03(f): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2019
hello nairAlanders

please I need to be skillful and I'm interested in learning about App develop and programming. please who can put me through. thanks
Re: Skills Acquisition by Reeoman: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Adedoyin03:
hello nairAlanders

please I need to be skillful and I'm interested in learning about App develop and programming. please who can put me through. thanks
Your best option is to watch YouTube tutorials.
You will see some pretty comprehensive lecture (they will be inform of Playlist), with that I will say you should get the grasp of what you trying to do and make sure you put enough practice to it, not that you will just watch video and believe you get what they are trying to explain to you, practice based on what you watch and if it seems a bit complicated go to stackoverflow/github and find solution, you will surely see more than enough help online.

God bless your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True About Multinational Construction Companies? / Differences Between A Debit Card, Prepaid Card, And A Credit Card / Meet A Talented Nigeria Guy Who Repair Ear Peace, Memory Cards, Energy Bulb, Cha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.