Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud (275 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State / See How This POS Operator Duped Bank Of N1. 2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by Amabeast: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2019
ok this happened to a friend of mine that owns a POS bussiness,so I am asking on her behalf.

A guy came to withdraw 20k but due to network failure,receipt was not printed and also she was not credited but the guy said he has already been debited(normally when this occurs you will not be paid because it assumed that the transaction did not go through) but based on familarity between both of them she still paid him . only for the guy to go report to his bank that he tried withdrawing through pos and he was debited but was not paid which is false. AND her bank(FIRST BANK) sent her an email to that effect which she told him but he denied reporting such a thing to his bank.he said he only asked for his account staement and assured her that he will go to his bank to sort it out which he never did because the last transaction that my friend did which was 8k never reflected on her account which means she was debited in respect to the 20k. she has been trying to call him but anytime he picks, he dosent say anything. And she reported to her bank but the lady she contacted said there is nothing she could do unless she provides evidence that he indeed paid him.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE..
Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by Zombiekiller010: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Statement of account is needed here
Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by anonymuz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
I think that guy is a liar. The solution is that you bith follow him to his bank to confirm if they really debited him as most bank uses finacle

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Easterners Top FBI Indictment List / Man Defiles 11-year-old Girl At Police Barracks / #saynotoxenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.